product suggestion

DeletedUser

as you know, you can hold any product-type item in your inventory.
item.jpg

my suggestion is, we should be able to find items that can give bonuses. something small like +1-3 to a certain skill or something along the lines like that.
-----------------------------------------------------
my second suggestion, is to have class specific items. example: like finding a weapon that only duelist can wield or clothing that only worker classes can wear, etc.
i think it would add some variety and strategy to what class you want to become.

DeletedUser1105

I think there IS a reason this box is there. I think it will be revealed at some point.

DeletedUser

I like these ideas but as often happens in this forum I'm pretty sure that both have these have been suggested before.

DeletedUser

You see that big box on the right?

That's where our ranged/town shoot out weapons will go.

DeletedUser1105

what are 'ranged weapons'?

I assumed when town shootouts where introduced, everyone just uses the weapons that they have.

DeletedUser

No im sure I've read somewhere that you will have a separate weapon for shootouts. I think they're longer ranged or have different types of bonuses but once again the details are sketchy at best.

DeletedUser

Ranged weapons i believe are what are used in town shootouts. If you look back in my posts, i posted a few of the images of them./

EDIT - as i can't see a club helping you in a shootout. :S

DeletedUser

I like these ideas but as often happens in this forum I'm pretty sure that both have these have been suggested before.

im sorry if they have been asked before. i did a quick search before i posted

DeletedUser1105

I just figured 'shootout' was a generic term for a town v town battle.

DeletedUser

You see that big box on the right?

That's where our ranged/town shoot out weapons will go.

the big box next to my shoes for my animal? or do you mean the empty space where there isnt a box yet by my clothes?

DeletedUser

'Shoot-out weapons

shoot-out weapons are bows and rifles. They can give attribute and skill advantages. Each weapon has a damage range. That number gives the range of health points that the enemy will lose if you score a hit. The gunsmith sells dueling weapons. Right now shoot-outs and the shoot-out weapons are still disabled.

DeletedUser

So Is this thread about product (hand-held) selection
Or about the big empty space above your pony-hole?