What is your planned job in W4?

DeletedUser

Can i help.

What are you trying to say.

Sorry messed things up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll probably be either a cowboy or some kinda gunslinger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've been a worker and an adventurer so far, so, I'm thinking Soldier this time.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

im not sure but i think ill be an adventurer as my other world im a dueler ill try something new :)

DeletedUser

Builder for Hire.

I dunno why. I guess I'm just interested in seeing fewer one horse towns with no hotel. :p

/noob

DeletedUser

Well I think all depends on whats happening currently to you and were your heading to decide what class your going to be, Your tactics can be decided before the world comes out but you have to include luck, Which is a main factor of the game. Like what happened to me. I had bad luck after 1 hour of working and I never got what I needed and that was the thing that brought my whole plan together, If I had got that I would be in the top twenty Easy.

If you decide your going to be a dueler and your doing things not related to it your wasting your time. You should be heading towards a certain job or a certain strategy to do well on a world, I was rank 2200 yesterday and doing what I had planed I'm now in the top 100.

I was bored so I decided to write what I thought of class.

DeletedUser274

Going to be a dueler like world one, except will do nothing but dueling. Lets see how it works when over half of my skills remain 0 :p

DeletedUser

O .-X-., dueling again! Haha! I saw the pics in w1 section... kewL! =))

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

Ya ive decided im gonna be a pure construction kind of guy and help out the town im going to be in :)

DeletedUser5597

I gonna be a merchant, hope tomorrow to start trading with Indians :indian:

DeletedUser

Went Adventurer in W3 (my 1st world), doing either cowboy(worker) or soldier in this one.