On all maps/worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When are you guys going to sort out the graphics?!?!?!
What a damn misery of server. Get yourselves a graphics accelarator or a damn decent server.
I did see another thread about this, but could find it, so i decided to post here. It is simply ridiculous, it takes several tries to get all the information, when you are lucky to get it. And those of you that will try to get smart comments, yes I do have a top machine and 20Mg of broadband that at its lowest has 4 or 5 Mb. Miliions still play far heavier games with only 1Mb and even with dial-up; please shape up.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Uh... if you're using IE, you might wanna use different browser like Opera, Chrome or Firefox. I use Opera and like it so far. A lot less problem compared to IE.

DeletedUser

When are you guys going to sort out the graphics?!?!?!
What a damn misery of server. Get yourselves a graphics accelarator or a damn decent server.
I did see another thread about this, but could find it, so i decided to post here. It is simply ridiculous, it takes several tries to get all the information, when you are lucky to get it. And those of you that will try to get smart comments, yes I do have a top machine and 20Mg of broadband that at its lowest has 4 or 5 Mb. Miliions still play far heavier games with only 1Mb and even with dial-up; please shape up.

Thank you.

Top Machine
wow 20mb broadband
makes my 30 look bad

Your So Smart
Yet you use IE
Wow, I envy you.

DeletedUser

Lol people keep posting this but my broadband is only 10mb and my computer is about 5 years old now so it's getting on a bit yet i have never had any problems with the graphics. Everything loads instantly so before you start getting smart it is clearly a problem with something that you're oing it may not be the computer but i would advise like other people would using a different browser. I use firefox and its very good.

DeletedUser

8meg broaders here, using chrome, no problemo for me Kunto!

It pisses me off people moaning all the time about things that are mostly their own fault and can be solved by researching or asking a simple question, I think people like you see complaints in threads (like I just explained above) and get this thing in ur head to start *****in gettin on the band wagon, otherwise you would have posted in that thread ur on about that you saw before and not created a new one............. attention seeker :p

DeletedUser

I am on the lowest broadband package, my computer isn't that great and it runs perfectly.
Think it's your end.

DeletedUser

8meg broaders here, using chrome, no problemo for me Kunto!

It pisses me off people moaning all the time about things that are mostly their own fault and can be solved by researching or asking a simple question, I think people like you see complaints in threads (like I just explained above) and get this thing in ur head to start *****in gettin on the band wagon, otherwise you would have posted in that thread ur on about that you saw before and not created a new one............. attention seeker :p

Chrome baby! I also have had no problems with graphics. The servers do go down from time to time, which is the fault of Inno.

DeletedUser

yes the graphics are fine
i use firefox 3 which seems to work fine
occasionally a little laggy, but ithink thats becaues i usually have 6-8 tabs going at once with 4 other computers sharing same network
other than that graphics are fine

DeletedUser

im only on 2.5mb broadband using firefox and have no problems what so ever :p

DeletedUser

i dont know what a the mb stands for, but im looking at our router right now, and it has 2.4Ghz, 54Mbps, and needs to be replaced, because it has been running slow and failing occassionally. i dont know what those numbers mean, but im on ie, and it works perfectly fine. sometimes the map scrolls slowly, but thats not much of a problem. this computer im on has 2g of RAM, and i actually know what that is.

god, some people are so stupid. and comming from me, that has to burn about 10 times worse.

DeletedUser

Because We All Agree This Thread is a Pile of Bison Droppings ;)

Closed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.