Legion Returns

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1278415
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1278415

Legion Returns\leggy is leaving w11, and wants a poem.

Leggy was a very close ally of mine and my Outlaw Sheriff. In the beginning of w11 he went around on a World Tour dueling everyone and talking to people as he dueled their town and let them know he was rolling through so he got the best challenges from people. Through this diplomancy FOM Elite was able to make some good trading allies early in the game. So we renamed Legion Returns our Diplomancer and our town to -The Elite-

So he is leaving w11 and so it is fitting i can write a poem for him to know that he will be missed.

Sunlight was darkened by the
encroaching winter winds of the night.
The fields had been devastated by only a flood,
but upon closer look the fields ran of blood.
Though it was not that of mother nature,
for she could not be known to name such a creature.
Huts and dwellings burned in the distance,
those were now beacons of light for the eye to see.
And the war, which was for a moment was no more,
only left the survivors to gasp for a key.
A salvation
ney
A Desire
ney
A Hope..
aye

A Hope that a warrior,
may be so brave
A Desire that a diplomancer,
may be gifted with gab,
A Salvation that when he returns,
they may be rewarded with a legion.

For the survivors needed a hope that
when their Legion Returns he would save them
from the onslaught of The Legion.

Hope to see you on other worlds Leggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Do you play Grepolis?

He is a forum mod there. He also played on w9, 10, 11, & 12. Though do to his duties on Grepolis he is cutting back time on the West... and leaving w11 as he already left 9 & 10, he still plays on w12 occasionally.

He wants a poem written about him and then he will sell off all his belongings and donate part of his total $$$ to the poem writers towns of his choosing at the end of June.

DeletedUser

ok i'm going to give this a try. i have never written a poem before...yeah it's short and sweet.

Once there was an only Legion,
once there was a lonely Legion.
Now that we must face The Legion,
we must fight without a Legion.

Leggy buddy we are going to miss you! i know you taught me a lot.

DeletedUser

Do you play Grepolis?

He is a forum mod there. He also played on w9, 10, 11, & 12. Though do to his duties on Grepolis he is cutting back time on the West... and leaving w11 as he already left 9 & 10, he still plays on w12 occasionally.

He wants a poem written about him and then he will sell off all his belongings and donate part of his total $$$ to the poem writers towns of his choosing at the end of June.
Ohh no I never played Grep. Sorry :(

Um, who are you? lol
I am sorry, but I do not know who you are either. ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

We know him Le0... check out his spoiler banner...

Anyway LegionReturns decided to quit everything Innogames - Grepo and The West. Resigned as being a Mod too.

he is officially gone!

DeletedUser

We know him Le0... check out his spoiler banner...

Anyway LegionReturns decided to quit everything Innogames - Grepo and The West. Resigned as being a Mod too.

he is officially gone!

hmmm. Still dont recognize him!!

I could just ask you in game but... why has Leggy quit all innogames? Was he disappointed at their new money-grabbing updates?

DeletedUser

Maybe he quit because secretly he is a Dev and with the new money grabbing updates needs to more holiday time to spend all the filthy Mullah that's overflowing from his bottomless pockets ;)

(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)