P&P Legion: The Good, The Bad, The Skanky

DeletedUser

Both sides are gaining and losing forts at about the same rate with the multi battling.

Hopefully we will realize that it's pointless and annoying, and eventually stop. There's only 1 battle up for tomorrow, so it looks like those of us wanting a real battle may have a chance.

Deleted User - 1278415

Good battles will be in W11's future if the multis quit now :)

ya know I'm not a fan of the multi battles... but I would like to break the record someday... I think w10 holds it for 40 some ide battles.

Id like to see all 120 forts attacked in 1 day :):laugh: :eek::unsure::blink: :mad:

lets see thats carry the 4 multiply the 10 add the cause and effect and you would need to have a treasury of = $660,000 for 1 town to attack all 120 forts in 1 chaotic day

DeletedUser22493

ya know I'm not a fan of the multi battles... but I would like to break the record someday... I think w10 holds it for 40 some ide battles.

Id like to see all 120 forts attacked in 1 day :):laugh: :eek::unsure::blink: :mad:

lets see thats carry the 4 multiply the 10 add the cause and effect and you would need to have a treasury of = $660,000 for 1 town to attack all 120 forts in 1 chaotic day

If thats the case, we would eventually have to start asking members to donate money.
If nothing else will kill the mulit battles, that will for sure.. :up: