Let's hear it for the boy

DeletedUser

I would just like to extend a hearty congratulations to the valiant broc212 in world 8.

His profile used to moan about unnecessary farming of his town's workers by duellers and how this wasn't on, blah blah blah, but he has managed to elevate his position on this issue and since his epiphany has removed said whinging from his profile page.

Now, instead, he has replaced the moaning about people fundamentally spoiling his game by deciding that repeatedly attacking my lower level, construction only builder with his builder + crow bar is obviously the way forward. Why moan about being attacked when you can kick someone lower than you? Such a revallation. If his game is spoilt, spoil someone else's. Solace in bullying. Ah, genius.

In addition, the bravery of this young man is only increased by the fact that there is no-one else in my town either. Just thought i'd try and build a town on my own as a challenge.

Such an evolutionary leap by this young man needs to be applauded. I mean to evolve from a whinger to a bully is truly something special and all those in the RL that know him must be terribly proud.

And on a personal level, it will, in approximately 12 days, save me 20 nuggets a week as there seems little point, when something as petty and vindictive as this spoils one's game, to carry on. All in all, a win for his pride, a win for my pocket, and a win for Innogames playing policy.

Huzzah!

DeletedUser

He's going to get hurt either way, his dueling level seems to have shot up by nearly 10 levels. Now the real duelers will think that he's a ninja dueler and will most likely farm him 24/7, while he will have little defense with his crowbar.

DeletedUser

that's a great solace, thanks for pointing that out, i didn't think of that. Makes me happier now, cheers :)

DeletedUser

He's going to get hurt either way, his dueling level seems to have shot up by nearly 10 levels. Now the real duelers will think that he's a ninja dueler and will most likely farm him 24/7, while he will have little defense with his crowbar.
Train is right. He will reap his just rewards as a "ninja" worker.

Gotta love it huh Train.;):D

DeletedUser

He's downgraded to a rusty bowie knife :blink:
And apparently (according to his profile) worker vs worker is ok...

DeletedUser

He's downgraded to a rusty bowie knife :blink:
And apparently (according to his profile) worker vs worker is ok...

Aye, and i've upgraded my gear and am taking him at his word. Builder v Builder is fine.

He's now become a rather sweet XP cow.