Lucky Stop =D

DeletedUser

Luckystop-1.png

Lucky Stop was one of the Top20 Town in World 8
And it is Now Opening again in World10.

Comfirmed Players-RECRUITMENT OPEN UNTIL TOWN IS UP.
Dug.
SHANTAMAGARWAL
Jetty37
farnin
david the great
sumpah

DISNI

About Lucky Stop

Well structured Town community welcomes mature active players.
Lucky stop has a active community eager to Move Forward.
Active & enthusiastic protection of Town members and Allies.

[Recruitment Open]
Currently seeking experienced Players which is at any level
Experience or desire to learn.
Extra contribution for town progression is encouraged but Not compulsory to donate everything.

Accepting classes(Currently):
-Any =D
This list will change as needed - check for updates

Application For Invitation
:
State skill points, plans for your character.
your class, level, and in game name.

And also state what your goals and aspirations are, anything that will separate you from the pile of one-liners from the Level 3 ten-year-olds.

Leave an Application here - Send applications to qiyang1996 or Dug. in game to ensure quick response

Delay between messages are a measure of how active you are ......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Active & enthusiastic protection of Town members and Allies.

LOL, that's why one of your duelers attacked me, an adventurer, when we were both part of FoM? And when my town marshal contacted you to resolve this issue, you didn't respond?

Don't bother to look me up, I'm playing under another name. Maybe you can find it in the telegram you didn't bother to reply to ;)

DeletedUser

LOL, that's why one of your duelers attacked me, an adventurer, when we were both part of FoM? And when my town marshal contacted you to resolve this issue, you didn't respond?

Don't bother to look me up, I'm playing under another name. Maybe you can find it in the telegram you didn't bother to reply to ;)

erm, i just responded.

We will be playing independently

DeletedUser

erm, i just responded.

Lol again, you were sent that telegram 4 days ago. We waited for more than 48 hours, and seeing no reply we took the matter into our hands.

Anyway, good luck with the game, and I hope on this world you will be more careful with your allies. ;)