Map Filter Proposal

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As an adjunct to this, what I'd like to see is a click through map button from a town so you can locate the town on the world map (not directly to the sector map). It's a pain looking at a town and finding it's several hours travel away.

DeletedUser

i love thi idea and i swear i was about to post it but i had to go to bed but i think there should also be a name bar as sometimes when we are at "war" with a town then it can be hard to remember where they are sometimes and this would mske it easier to fing them but again good idea

DeletedUser

Simple, uncontroversial, easy to understand, probably already in the pipeline...get it voted on.

DeletedUser

/signed.

Though two or more different buildings at once seems like it would take some work to program instead of just a single one, with many possible bugs and errors.

Even if you did leave it at a single building, it would still decrease the work of searching dramatically.
No, it's very simple. Searching is already implemented in database. There isn't a great difference in implementing 1 or 10 such drop downs. They only need to create the window for that, that's all after that they will generate a select to database like this.

Code:
select town from table_town t where t.gunsmith >= 5 and t.genstore >= 2;

DeletedUser

Because I'm programmer :) and I'm working with databases. Believe me, they are using database for storing the data. Of course I'm not from InnoGames :D but it would be foolish to create this game without database.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kl tht wud be kl if u were in innogames if u were id brobe into making my ideas

DeletedUser

wow. i think i actually understood what he said. i need a drink....