nugget proposal

DeletedUser

First let me say that this is not a thread about how nuggets are "too expensive" or anything that is based on personal cheapness, but instead on tried and true marketing stratagems. I believe that with a small reduction to the pricing of nuggets, innogames would see a larger jump in spending, therefore improving gameplay all around as more time will be devoted to improvements with more money flowing in. i think its needs to be a realized discount of a standard drop.

10 nuggets -0.50 each- 5.00
20 nuggets - 0.40 each-8.00
40 nuggets - 0.30 each-12.00
100 nuggets - 0.20 each-20.00

these are in us currency. i dont know what they translate to in euros.

also i think that is there were a 48 hour timeframe for each nugget spent, people would have more flexibility on how they spend and what benefits they choose and for how long they need them, also improving sales and compensating for the drop in price.

bottom line is, if you make more benefits accessible for a smaller price, you will see a large jump in purchases.

how many of you who do not currently have premium accounts would consider purchasing nuggets if the system were cheaper?

DeletedUser

First of all, given the in-game information, some of your proposal would raise the price of nuggets. Granted, I am not going to think about complaining for 100 nuggets at $20US. I just wish that we could get a gold nugget here and there (about like a Union Flag) prospecting and get fools gold at a slightly higher percentage.

5 Gold Nuggets are $2.99 USD
10 $4.80
20 $7.90
40 $14.90
100 $27.00

DeletedUser

I rate this game at worth about $20 a year to play in comparison with other games.

DeletedUser5987

prices arent that bad compared to other online games,and admin is gonna have to make a buck! but they need to fix it where we can get nuggets for other people,cause some people dont donate at all and would make great players if they did!at current rate its about 40 nuggets a month to play with all premiums all month!so 100 nuggets will last 2 1/2 months! 27$ for 2 1/2 months isnt a bad deal!

DeletedUser

You have to think about the running costs of it all, a forum isn't that expensive no, but a forum that is good service to all isn't that cheap.
And neither are the servers, I doubt they're cheap, considering the amount of bandwidth required to keep everything running smoothly.
The Annual costs must be quite high.

DeletedUser

I rate this game at worth about $20 a year to play in comparison with other games.

True, generally, but the problem with measuring how much it is worth compared to other game is that it doesn't represent how much it is worth compared to non-premium user. $20/yr is almost nothing, so there's very little merit of paying for premium since there will be very few non-premium users. In order to differentiate premium users from non-premium users, the price has to go higher. Sad fact, but I think INNO is doing good.

DeletedUser

Well and I'm sure that their stats show it.. the older the world is the less premiums the players have on em there is the mandatory "extra energy" for anyone seriously playing.. then for the serious but time constrained player there is automation.....

so I would say what they need to come up with is a different system FOR the premiums.. where WE get more and they get more on all worlds

what I mean is.. they need to come up with a premium "bundle" more like you see in tribal wars...... you know real enhancements to the game that non-premiums do not have like have double sized maps and maybe a favorite jobs list.. enhanced jobs reporting

I mean when you buy premium in tribal wars you feel like you have bought something here you can totally play this game without it.. your just not as good as the guy who has all 4 premiums

DeletedUser

If you wanted to play all five worlds [and many do] then to have premium would cost $700 for a year, surely you can see that is ridiculous?
I had no problem whatsoever with the premium system on tribal wars but on this game i have bought it twice and felt thoroughly ripped off. i no longer have it and will most likely quit this game after Christmas. this is not because i don't enjoy it but in protest at the shoddy way in which customers are treat on this overpriced beta game.

DeletedUser

I am interested who thinks that the premium is worth the money :)

Again another Tribal wars player here who thinks on there you feel you get something for your money on the premium.

On here you are effectively paying for 4 premiums rather than just one if you want all of the benefits and even if you just use it for one of the advantages you get 20 days less for your money than you do on the other TW

I am still rather intrigued as to when it will no longer be classed as a beta game? (all online games I have ever played have the odd update/upgrade regardless of age) and in the past beta versions I have tried have been free including what then goes on to be premium advantages that you then pay for when the game has gone live :)

DeletedUser

They should understand that by lowering the prices they would gain more costumers. And they should know that the world's economy is going downhill... :eek:

DeletedUser

lol well said and yes i do believe that it is too expensive especially in this reccession but i think the enrgy is the only thing that i would buy really and the omney one

DeletedUser

i am thinking about quitting premium and buying iceland instead. i mean its full of cod! and steamy water!

DeletedUser

no but really. its a small bit higher on the "couple of nuggets" side, and it gets cheaper the more you go up. people who got a hunnerd nuggets for 20 bucks would feel that they got their moneys worth. thats like 2 months of 2 premiums for 3 worlds. and if they doubled their nugget sales, it would more than accomodate for the lowering of the price. oh and i messed up my math. it should be 72 hours per nugget used. thats 15 days for 5 nuggets. one day more and the ability to spread it out and see where you want to spend your nuggets. it would be simple and effective. giving the option to spend one nugget on something people dont normally use for their character (like automation for example) may show them how great it is as a premium choice and begin to spend nuggets on it, therefore requiring more nuggets and selling more premium.