What items have you found?

DeletedUser

ive found a few head bands a worn out sling shot a sling shot a rotten club a fire stone some some other stuff i cant remeber plus this other super cool thing that i sold for some extra cash XD

DeletedUser

found 2 Sickle worth 22$ (5% chance of finding produckt) :laugh:
AND Granite:tongue2g: (3% luck) in a SINGLE Mow Pasture 2 hours job :D

DeletedUser

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 179

DeletedUser

Gray Bowler Hat, Gray Woolly Hat, Brown Cap, a bunch of Gray Caps, Green Poncho, bunch of Indian Necklaces, a few sligshots, granite, fire stone. I feel lucky, but I usually end up with stuff I don't need and not the item I'm trying to get for a quest.

DeletedUser

i tried building coffins and got a green bow tie,then when i did well drilling,i gotten a rusty dagger

DeletedUser5597

I found a machete, one rusty smith&wesson and gray top hat while working at selling gunz to indians :p

DeletedUser

Which job has the most likely chance of dropping a rusty shotgun (Lvl. 17)?

DeletedUser

Congrats everyone! My problem is -- I've found a bunch of stuff and SOLD THEM in General Stores... like the IDIOT I am only to turn around and need them for quests. This gal may be short a couple of cells once in a while... but she ain't sellin' no more finds for future quests. lol

HELP -- read through all pages but saw nothing about a BLUE NECKLACE I need for this quest. Another item I sold EARLIER - UGH! Bunch of Grey Necklaces -- but WHERE OH WHERE do we find BLUE???????? :eek:
Any suggestions?
btw-- found the green in a store.
Deauna

DeletedUser

Congrats everyone! My problem is -- I've found a bunch of stuff and SOLD THEM in General Stores... like the IDIOT I am only to turn around and need them for quests. This gal may be short a couple of cells once in a while... but she ain't sellin' no more finds for future quests. lol

HELP -- read through all pages but saw nothing about a BLUE NECKLACE I need for this quest. Another item I sold EARLIER - UGH! Bunch of Grey Necklaces -- but WHERE OH WHERE do we find BLUE???????? :eek:
Any suggestions?
btw-- found the green in a store.
Deauna

go to the link weststats.com up there and click on quests and it will show you all u need for future quests.