Personal Pictures

DeletedUser5046

i will but...

If you want go step up another topic about angel, im sure she will appreciate it lol :D
(don't do that...i think i'll collapse in shyness)

thanks for the compliment

anyway...Crags right...im just about to tell you the same thing...if you want to add something post your picture first before anything else...^^

*take care*
p12.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

(don't do that...i think i'll collapse in shyness)

thanks for the compliment

anyway...Crags right...im just about to tell you the same thing...if you want to add something post your picture first before anything else...^^

*take care*
/
p12.jpg

fixed it for you ;)

DeletedUser

Well if you post a pic here i think you will receive compliments like your hott if you take it like a compliment xD

DSC00493-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a picture on my profile page, and I'm too lazy to post it again...

DeletedUser

Last one was messed up and Angel *wolf wistle*

Attachments

• IMG000013.jpg
    IMG000013.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 47

DeletedUser

I liked Wizzys Baby picture !

backshot.jpg

me

DeletedUser

A buggrit! I'm trying to resist but I'm afraid i'll have to throw away all my testosterone for a moment, forget about my rugged appeal and masculinity and ask you what the secret is of your long hair! I know several people that tried and came a long way, but your beats it to the punch! :blink:

uhm... I mean... yeah... blond woman on the interwebz! woot! Let's go watch beer and drink football! woohoo! :eek:

DeletedUser

A buggrit! I'm trying to resist but I'm afraid i'll have to throw away all my testosterone for a moment, forget about my rugged appeal and masculinity and ask you what the secret is of your long hair! I know several people that tried and came a long way, but your beats it to the punch! :blink:

Gene pool, gelatine, calcium, Mason Pearson hairbrush, baby shampoo, dryng naturally, no hot air, plenty of sunshine and fresh air.

Wow are you a model?
No, I work for my dad, but I have done some hair and hand shots :p

DeletedUser

I suck at having long hair. But, then again, my hair has never been much past my shoulders.

DeletedUser

to be honest i never knew we had so many nice girls playing this game.

If there any more girls please shout out :)