Weather

DeletedUser

If you we had weather it would be a good twist to the game. You could get hert more. For Example

Rain: You slipped

Lightning: It hit a tree near you and it landed on your foot

Snow: You got frostbite

Sunny: You got sunburnt

Fog: You tripped

Can you pease add to it.

DeletedUser

Ya,I would like to see that system implemented,but I think many people will be upset if they get hurt too much and have to be forced to up the toughness skill. :p

DeletedUser

I have a better idea. Weather could change you motivation towards different jobs and would also make them more dangerous or impossible to do, for example you can't raft wood if the lake is frozen.

DeletedUser

I have a better idea. Weather could change you motivation towards different jobs and would also make them more dangerous or impossible to do, for example you can't raft wood if the lake is frozen.

If you're going to make some jobs impossible to do, you might as well give bonuses to others.

It is raining: "It is favorable for tending pigs in this weather"

As stated above, more water softens the mud in the pig pens, and there is a better chance of the pigs dying from sickness or mud slide, which means better chance at getting ham.

Other things like cash, luck and experience depend on different things. More cash for risking your health in the weather, or less cash because you could not do the job as well as you ought to have done. More experience for doing the job in harder conditions, or less experience from being too distracted by weather. More luck of finding random items from kicking up all the dirt, or less luck for finding random items because you can't see in all this rain. Etc.

DeletedUser1105

better chance of the pigs dying from sickness or mud slide, which means better chance at getting ham.

I don't wanna eat THAT ham!

Seriously though, it is an interesting idea. Another random variable would be good. It would be quite good figuring out which jobs are better in which weather conditions (I wouldn't make it very obvious).