Whats stores in universe sell "pebble" & "broken wine bottle"?

DeletedUser

wth!!!

i can be a millionaire selling pebbles 4 $60!!!

plus i can't edit my post's title !!! wth!!!

WHATS WHATS WHATS WHATS -> WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Divide by zero. Quite simple, really.

Remember; things that defy logic only defy logic if you have such logic weighting your mind down from what others tell you is logical. That makes perfect sense.

You, my friend, are just not able to grasp the key concept of what it is you're trying to grasp in the first place, that being the concept, for which you wrote the message in the only realistic way you know how.

Do you see that thing above your head? You can't reach it. It's obviously close enough for you to be able to throw up your arms and take hold of what you thought was the answer to all of your questions - unfortunately, you already have all of the answers and never once asked a question during the few years of your partial existance on this time plane, spanning only about as far as my little finger on a slab that is the seven great wonders of the world rolled into one fluffy cushion. One second; two. Like a clock stuck in an endless loop of going back and forth between a single dot that if you look closely enough has every event in history pre-recorded on a single, convenient, video cassette tape. That is the way you were programmed to make accusations. On, about, in, what, where it lies and when was the time at which you realized you were making it up. Though you never thought to just replace the batteries, did you? What was that? Who was that? Why? Ah. Now you're getting it.

That thing above your head is nothing more than a piece of cake, built on the foundations of your accomplishments in life, never exceeding more than a tenth of what could have been, and what you're seeing now. That is delicious cake. Moving along you will find the reason why you are not able to reach it, because the force surrounding it is so thick, that you could probably go back through time by rolling around in your bed until you woke up and found that it was all a lie. Or was it? Remember, there is a hole in the sky through which things can fly. If you knew what had wings, would you really ask such a doubtful question? Even if you shot yourself out of a cannon at 100mph in a straight tube placed around your being and that of the floating cake - why it floats, we will never know - you would still miss it by a longshot. Everything you have tried has failed, and the only reasonable explanation that you can come up with through reason is the fact for which that cake is unreachable and that is because you never believed in it in the first place. Why are you even here then? Laundry day is Friday, and your bathroom is still infested with mice. How do I know? Because you've already told me, or what you thought was me, when you looked in your cupboard and found it was a portal into the inner workings of your own mind and saw it looking back at you. How or why that is possible, is because of you, and only you, when you discovered a note on your door telling you that making a pie of any sort without rhubarb, was indeed, impossible. Coffee in the morning? Tea in the afternoon? Liquor in the evening? That is where you are wrong. You go to bed in the evening because night is really just a really dark shade of white before you scroll over into the morning again, only to find you have run out of coffee and are now substituting with some fruity substance you scrounged up at the back of your refrigerator which has not worked in months though you just bought it yesterday.

I hope this helps. But by reading it, I've already helped you more than you know. Best regards. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

60 bucks for a pebble thats even spelled wrong (peddle unless they fixed it):laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

Remember; things that defy logic only defy logic if you have such logic weighting your mind down from what others tell you is logical. That makes perfect sense.

You, my friend, are just not able to grasp the key concept of what it is you're trying to grasp in the first place, that being the concept, for which you wrote the message in the only realistic way you know how.

Do you see that thing above your head? You can't reach it. It's obviously close enough for you to be able to throw up your arms and take hold of what you thought was the answer to all of your questions - unfortunately, you already have all of the answers and never once asked a question during the few years of your partial existance on this time plane, spanning only about as far as my little finger on a slab that is the seven great wonders of the world rolled into one fluffy cushion. One second; two. Like a clock stuck in an endless loop of going back and forth between a single dot that if you look closely enough has every event in history pre-recorded on a single, convenient, video cassette tape. That is the way you were programmed to make accusations. On, about, in, what, where it lies and when was the time at which you realized you were making it up. Though you never thought to just replace the batteries, did you? What was that? Who was that? Why? Ah. Now you're getting it.

That thing above your head is nothing more than a piece of cake, built on the foundations of your accomplishments in life, never exceeding more than a tenth of what could have been, and what you're seeing now. That is delicious cake. Moving along you will find the reason why you are not able to reach it, because the force surrounding it is so thick, that you could probably go back through time by rolling around in your bed until you woke up and found that it was all a lie. Or was it? Remember, there is a hole in the sky through which things can fly. If you knew what had wings, would you really ask such a doubtful question? Even if you shot yourself out of a cannon at 100mph in a straight tube placed around your being and that of the floating cake - why it floats, we will never know - you would still miss it by a longshot. Everything you have tried has failed, and the only reasonable explanation that you can come up with through reason is the fact for which that cake is unreachable and that is because you never believed in it in the first place. Why are you even here then? Laundry day is Friday, and your bathroom is still infested with mice. How do I know? Because you've already told me, or what you thought was me, when you looked in your cupboard and found it was a portal into the inner workings of your own mind and saw it looking back at you. How or why that is possible, is because of you, and only you, when you discovered a note on your door telling you that making a pie of any sort without rhubarb, was indeed, impossible. Coffee in the morning? Tea in the afternoon? Liquor in the evening? That is where you are wrong. You go to bed in the evening because night is really just a really dark shade of white before you scroll over into the morning again, only to find you have run out of coffee and are now substituting with some fruity substance you scrounged up at the back of your refrigerator which has not worked in months though you just bought it yesterday.

I hope this helps. But by reading it, I've already helped you more than you know. Best regards. Enjoy.

Yup, except laundry day is Wednesday, but that's a minor mistake in the grand scheme of things. I almost feel guilty for picking you up on it, but next you'll be including the Oxford comma in your posts, and that just won't do. No no no.

DeletedUser

I just think somebody had a little too much time on their hands

:banditb::banditg::banditb:

DeletedUser

Lesson for today:

Never drink fruity substances left at the back of your refrigerator.

DeletedUser

That just leaves a bad taste in the back of my mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lesson for today:

Always ensure you're fully stocked with toilet roll, cos holding your crap all the way to work is no fun.