West Tools - Another Website with a lot of features

DeletedUser

It's for no use, I'm registered on the english version, and all the equipment names are in english, so I can't use the german version.

Any information when will we have it back online?

DeletedUser3543

Will the Westtool be updated - on Monday - following the updates to all the worlds?

Assuming it will be, will it contain all the new jobs in the calculations??

DeletedUser

view source

Open your inventory, and press Ctrl A. Then right click on your mouse and choose view source. Then a box will come up with the source code, make sure it's highlighted and press Ctrl C. Take that and put inot the box at the site. Then click the send. I know this is just repetitive from what you are told at the site, but maybe it will help determine if you may have missed a step.

Oh and BTW I agree, Cowgirls..the way the West was won indeed! :)

i dont get a view source when i right click,,,,:unsure:,,,what am i doing wrong,,and yes i pushed ctrl a first

DeletedUser3543

i dont get a view source when i right click,,,,:unsure:,,,what am i doing wrong,,and yes i pushed ctrl a first

What browser are you using?

It doesn't work very well with Safari, but Safari is the most stable browser I've found with regards to running the game ;)

I've found I have Safari open for the game and do all the other bits in Firefox.

DeletedUser

Yes, West Tool will be updated sometime tommorow.

lucky ... what browser are you using?

DeletedUser

It would be nice if you read the instruction exactly:
If you want to update your skills you need the "selection source" but you don't need thies for the inventory...

DeletedUser

Glad to see an update. I was scared for a moment that I will have to use that other site :D.
Anyway, what about quests update? You said that we will get an update soon. That was 2 weeks ago :sad:.

Countinue with great work and please do qests update.

Thanx

DeletedUser

Take notice that at the bottom of the Job Calculations Page, It will calculate the Best Gear for Town Building Construction.