Is your town in a better or worse place?

DeletedUser

After the new update.

I believe my town is in a worse place. :/ I am a bit dissapointed, because the moving the jobs around through a monkey wrench into the gameplay.

Towns, like mine, are usually carefully selected, I know my friends and I searched for he best place for at least a week while we were saving up money and such.

So tell me, does the new update make your town better or less situated with the jobs?

DeletedUser

Well we've got lots of new jobs near us, but unfortunetly lost some good old ones. So I would say that it didn't make anythink worse or better for us.

DeletedUser

my town AND me has gotten so BEEPING screwed over I can't even think straight yet we lost 5 jobs that were right outside our door....... I can no longer trade, tan deer, repair fences and that is just what I've noticed

DeletedUser

I changed my mind and am okay with everything, I just wish I was allowed to edit my own posts instead of someone else doing it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

worse, which sucks because I scouted out a good area and placed my town there. That is why I put it where it is, not just in a random spot. Now that the jobs are just randomly all over the place, I wonder why I wasted my time looking for a decent area..

DeletedUser

my town has around 4 better jobs around it now within a 3-5 minute distance

DeletedUser5677

Our mine and claim dried up. :p
Now we can "mow" a pasture but our general store doesn't have any lawnmowers in stock.
:blink:

DeletedUser

I don't think ours is really any better/worse, but I did get screwed by having to move 7 minutes to continue doing the job I was doing while they did the update. Annoying, took me a while to figure out why I couldn't click on the job to do 2 more hours. Although there is a version of that job closer to my town now, too bad I'm already 16 minutes away.

Anyone else get screwed out of being able to do a job because they jacked up the labor points needed by 14 points?

DeletedUser

At the moment my town seems to be in a worse off place but I'm hoping that more jobs will appear there in the future. The only job that I can see at the moment that is really far away is picking berries but that's not too bad.

DeletedUser

Way Worse Went From 12 Visible Jobs Beside My town To "Picking Sugar Cane"
And "Stream Fishing"
So To Quote My Self...
WHY THE :mad:.... Did You REMAP the Jobs MAP, Some People Spent DAYS or More Tring to Find Just the Perfect Spot For A Town, And That Little Move Totaly Ruined All The Planing Some of us put into Our Town Locations, :p

MadDoc "Hate To Complain" Harrison

Edit to Add: I Really think they should reset the 1-4/5 Servers to pre-patch points, And Realse this on The Newer Servers

Last edited by a moderator: