need report who fired me

• Thread starter 99999999999999999999
  • Start date

DeletedUser

In case town have many counsilor, I don't who fired me
and I think it's good to add at town log who invited and dismissed one

DeletedUser

If you're not in that town any more how will you be able to see their log?...

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is.
"I want to see who kicked me so I can have a permanent grudge and constantly attack them!"

DeletedUser

i whould like to see that to. i have never bin kicked out. but it whould be nice to be able to see who did it if it ever was to happen.

DeletedUser

as all councillors have the ability, it may well be a rogue [or even accidental] action. it may not actually be the will of the founder who may just think you have left.

DeletedUser

well, personally, if i ever dismiss a town member, i send them a message tellng them why i dismissed them and that i understand if they are mad, but if they start insulting me or other town members, just report them and the issue ends there

DeletedUser

now were i think of it.
we really are gonna need this later on.
all you TW guy think of the spys that join tribes then were active and got promoted.
and right after they did that they kicked every one out and dissmissed the town.

they whould be able to do the same here.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good idea. Though I'd like to revise it a little.

The town log would show who has been invited/kicked, who left/joined, who was promoted/demoted, etc.

When you kick a member, you can enter a message into one small field and one large field of why you kicked them. The small field text will appear next to the act in the town log, announcing to the town why you kicked that member. The large field text will be sent in a report to the member you kicked. Of course, both fields can be left blank, but the kicker's name will always appear regardless.

Town log example:

Playername has been removed by Playername. | Reason: [x]

Upon hovering your mouse over the X link, a description dialogue box will appear and say: "Click to see reason". When you click, the text will appear automatically like spoiler text would. It would then look something like this:

Playername has been removed by Playername. | Reason: "Because _______"
(Where the blank was the reason from the small text field; doesn't need to start with "because". If left blank, then what will appear will either be nothing, or the text "No reason given.")

Of course, you could just leave out the clicking part and the reason will show first thing.

Report example:

Title: You have been removed from the town ________
(Where the blank is the name of the town)

Message content: This report has been sent to inform you that Playername of Townname has currently removed you from the member list.

Playername's reason for this action:
"____________________"
(Where the blank was the reason given in the large text field. If left blank, then what will appear will either be nothing, or the text "No reason given.")

How does this change sound?

DeletedUser

it only happens if you are stupid and promote every one in TW but it do happen.

but here it will also help so you can see who kick hwo out of the town.
it should also work for the town profil.
so a note comes up in the log and tells you that someone have changed it.

DeletedUser1105

Sounds really good. Especially in my town (all players are councillors....strange I know, but that's how it is.).

DeletedUser2692

I think only the founder should be able to kick you from town. In my town the councilors have a vote and than I kick them majority rules.

DeletedUser

Sounds like a good idea. Though I'd like to revise it a little.

The town log would show who has been invited/kicked, who left/joined, who was promoted/demoted, etc.

When you kick a member, you can enter a message into one small field and one large field of why you kicked them. The small field text will appear next to the act in the town log, announcing to the town why you kicked that member. The large field text will be sent in a report to the member you kicked. Of course, both fields can be left blank, but the kicker's name will always appear regardless.

Town log example:

Playername has been removed by Playername. | Reason: [x]

Upon hovering your mouse over the X link, a description dialogue box will appear and say: "Click to see reason". When you click, the text will appear automatically like spoiler text would. It would then look something like this:

Playername has been removed by Playername. | Reason: "Because _______"
(Where the blank was the reason from the small text field; doesn't need to start with "because". If left blank, then what will appear will either be nothing, or the text "No reason given.")

Of course, you could just leave out the clicking part and the reason will show first thing.

Report example:

Title: You have been removed from the town ________
(Where the blank is the name of the town)

Message content: This report has been sent to inform you that Playername of Townname has currently removed you from the member list.

Playername's reason for this action:
"____________________"
(Where the blank was the reason given in the large text field. If left blank, then what will appear will either be nothing, or the text "No reason given.")

How does this change sound?

This would be a really nice feature.

DeletedUser2692

Why do you need to know why you got kicked out anyway ? I play word 1 world 3 and world 5 and have not been kicked yet. ( fingers crossed ). If you had a half decent town and did nothing to get kicked out do you really want to be there ? Also there are so many towns to join it really doesn't matter anyway.

DeletedUser

Why do you need to know why you got kicked out anyway ? I play word 1 world 3 and world 5 and have not been kicked yet. ( fingers crossed ). If you had a half decent town and did nothing to get kicked out do you really want to be there ? Also there are so many towns to join it really doesn't matter anyway.

Why wouldn't you want to know?

If you've been a good member, and your comrades are nice people, then what other reason is there to get kicked for? That is why, with this, you can see the name of the one who kicked you and ask them why it happened. You can also contact one of the other founders/councilors and ask why it happened.

For all you know, it could have been a mistake. An accidental click, a spy who just got promoted, someone with a personal grudge against you - heck, the one who did it could even have been drunk at the time and thought it would be funny to kick you. None of that is fair, so why take it lying down?

(Thinking about this, there could even be a confirmation window before you kick a member. Confirmation windows are always good; there can never be enough confirmation windows. When I look back on all the misclicks I've ever made in a game.... *Cries*)

DeletedUser2692

That's why I think only a founder should be able to kick you. Problem solved talk to him for your answer. And there should be only one founder. Because if I remember correctly only one person can start a town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Problem is, with only one founder, if he/she ever goes inactive, and there's a troublesome member that needs to be dealt with immediately, then no one else can do anything about it.

Same problems that occur with Tribal Wars. Only one can start a tribe, but ten can run it, and there will always be something that desperately needs attending to. Even if there is a price for such a thing in The West, $300 is pretty easy to obtain when you're of a decent level.

Rather, I don't see why either game can't just make an almighty third rank. 'Original Founder' - can never be kicked, edited, blah blah blah, by anyone. The other ranks can do everything else except mess with his account or destory the town/tribe completely. If that person is deleted for any reason, there is then no one left who could claim to be ripped off, and the town goes back to the 2-rank way. Like the webmaster of any forum and his administrators. It's so freaking simple.

DeletedUser2692

I like that idea but I still think councilors should not be able to kick anyone. But maybe one vice- founder for lack of a better word.