is he on or not

DeletedUser

u should be able to see if someone in your town is on now or wen the last time he she was on dont u agree

DeletedUser

yes I would like to know that my town members are on now not just active in the last day. Or failing that their last active time.

DeletedUser

It is odd that you can see if people in other towns are sleeping or awake but not your own town ...

ps if the circle next to their name turns yellow then they've been inactive for 2 days and red = 7 days.

DeletedUser

And another thing: you should be able to click on a member of your town and see their equipment (like when you click on members of foreign towns). All I got is promote or dismiss.

DeletedUser

And another thing: you should be able to click on a member of your town and see their equipment (like when you click on members of foreign towns). All I got is promote or dismiss.

You can. on the top left you'll find a clickable name when you click their name on the residents list.

DeletedUser

It's ok I didn't know myself until I read it in the forum haha

DeletedUser

This idea has been mentioned before, still be nice to have though.

DeletedUser5046

is there already a bulletin in the town? i think if we have that...the names of the members should be put in there...ANd have a color code so you will know if s/he is active or not and/or online or not...