I got Note #2, now what???

DeletedUser

After only 4 hours and 40 minutes, I got Note #2.
I believe it is one of 3 notes needed to obtain a top level weapon Hernandex Sword or something like that.
I also know that note #2 is the only job product one, ie the other two are only found through luck.
I have a couple questions.
#1. Can the other notes ONLY be found by doing trading??? If not is there a higher odd of finding them during trading or is there an equal chance in any job based on that jobs luck of course.

#2. I have read somewhere that the multi-decision quests affect whether you get the other notes or not. Is that true??? If so which decisions give the best results???

#3. Lastly, if I end up with multiples of note #2, can I sell the extras or is it possible to get multiple products, if I end up with multiple sets of 3 notes???

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

PS: Anyone know about how many people have actually gotten all 3 notes?????

DeletedUser1105

#1. Can the other notes ONLY be found by doing trading??? If not is there a higher odd of finding them during trading or is there an equal chance in any job based on that jobs luck of course.
No, you can only find part 2 through that job. You can also find it by doing the jobs 'Chasing Bandits' and 'Grave Robbing'. Parts 1 & 3 are not currently a product of any job, just a random luck item.
#2. I have read somewhere that the multi-decision quests affect whether you get the other notes or not. Is that true??? If so which decisions give the best results???
Seeing as nobody has got those other pieces yet, I would doubt the accuracy of this claim.

#3. Lastly, if I end up with multiples of note #2, can I sell the extras or is it possible to get multiple products, if I end up with multiple sets of 3 notes???
I assume you would only need one of each piece. I'd sell extras, but only when you need the cash.

PS: Anyone know about how many people have actually gotten all 3 notes?????
I don't know anyone who has 2 of the notes, never mind all 3!

DeletedUser

Must have been in a more recent update, since the German server players are starting to pop up with part 1 all over the place.

Part 3 as far as I know is still unavailable, or at least not yet found considering the new jobs that came in. I have a sneaking suspicion of where it may be, though.

DeletedUser

But what do you get when you have all 3 notes?? Do you get like some kind of special weapon or some special item that you can't find normally?

DeletedUser

But what do you get when you have all 3 notes?? Do you get like some kind of special weapon or some special item that you can't find normally?

You unlock a hidden quest. The bartender will want you to dig graves until you get Hernando's Sword(Melee weapon, level 50. Basically the strongest and most well-rounded weapon in the game). You get 500 experience by equipping it and going back to talk to him.

From there, you can either choose to keep the sword, or give it to the Indian to destory, which will give you another 500 experience points. Of course, in order to get a weapon anywhere near as powerful, you would have to wait almost another 30 levels to hold any of the regular weapons that do around that much damage(the level requirements are less, if you're a soldier - and even more so as a soldier with class premium).

DeletedUser2708

Baldur's Gate

If you have all three items -- the copper, gold, and silver pantaloons -- you can use them in the forge to create the Big Metal Unit.... :laugh:

DeletedUser6359

I actually found the 1st part Trading With Indians. Not sure if this is a job specific item, but it it is my suspicion is that part 3 is either Trading Guns with Natives or Peace Treaty. I do know part 1 has a HIGH resale value (over 700 bucks) so I'm hoping for extras.