Monmouth watches as Rome burns

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date

DeletedUser9891

It seems like the bullying Roman Empire have fallen over, oh dear.

Now that 7 players are banned from Roman (In actuality 2 players with 4 and 3 accounts each respectively) perhaps some sanity will come.

It never ceases to amaze me that some people will have such amazingly bad attitudes... even when you try to broker peace with them after thrashing them soundly... and especially after they were the ones to start it... but being the eternal diplomat I gave them extra chances.

It -does- get boring hitting the same people over and over, especially when half didn't even know -why- because of their "Leaders" lack of interest.

I assume the lack of communication came from 7 being 2, but even after speaking to the current founder, getting the reply that it's not "Tribal Wars" (which I've never played) and to carry on was somewhat surprising.

After a new round of attacks yesterday and KOing some 16 or so people we saw the latest 3 of the 7 banned.

Thanks to our allied towns who popped some chaps over to join in the "Fish in a Barrel" shoot, it's still a little unsatisfying to know that a quarter of the town were 2 people, and likely the contingent that were prolonging this situation.

If anyone from Roman Empire reads these forums and has the interest of rebuilding their town (Was ranked around 20 but is falling now that they have lost 7 high level cheats) they can contact me ingame to try to negotiate peace.

Until then, and whilst you have a founder that is disinterested in your welfare, you may want to consider finding a new home or dig a shellscrape and hide :bandit:

What is the lesson in this message? Don't join a town that doesn't communicate to you or have your best intentions as part of their plan.

We do so well in Monmouth, even though we don't duel workers like some, because we have a set of rules that are laid out for the good of the town and gives people a safe environment to play... yet still giving freedoms and plenty of action. And make sure you have good alliances... lots of them :D

KittenKicker, Diplomat for Monmouth

DeletedUser9891

*smiles* Thanks for being there to help out.

It was good to get so many KO's in such a short span, but I know some of the people in Roman have absolutely no idea why they were attacked, and that to me is a massive concern.

If your town leadership care so little about your welfare they let you get a pasting because of their actions, and don't even tell you? Ouch.

We only want to stick to our own standards and if people attack our workers or repeat farm our other members we do something about it.

I understand if people carry lots of cash or are good XP then they are targets, and the first line is almost always negotiation, but some people won't talk at all, or worse give you attitude... and only understand a lead injection :D

DeletedUser

Glad to hear it is all finally working out up there for you. :) We would have came and helpped but you were too far away for us to have done much good.;)

DeletedUser

Yeah. And I'm busy catching and trying to identify them.

Good job Kitten :))

DeletedUser

mhaigne dthird (Banned)
magnusdthird (Banned)
7mind7 (Banned)
6mind6 (Banned)
5mind5 (Banned)
pierrot drio (Banned)
pierrot chrizzy (Banned)
gen.drio (Banned)

Not trying to hijack your thread but I know how you feel. This was our enemy town for a while. Not even creative with the names. Can you come up with another few numbers to put around mind :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol..but there are people of almost same names and in the same town....i know 1 big town in w7 where the 2 town founders have same name..infact 1 name is just the nick of another..does this mean they both are same...and tat big town is big bcoz of multiple account???

DeletedUser

Well we never sent in a request to have admins check them out for being multies to my knowledge and they are now banned (although its possible one of our townmembers did). So I can only assume they were multies. When there dueler was hitting our builders, one of our duelers went and hit one of theirs. Only to get a message back about 'Dont hit my builder, if you want to hit one of my characters then hit my dueler' We were pretty convinced they were multies.

Although our dueler hit his dueler also, and we never got another message from him after he lost that duel :laugh:

Tbh, in most cases they are multies although that certainly doesnt mean all cases. Sometimes people coordinate names prior to joining.

DeletedUser8950

Pah that's not the worst. On w5 somecalled travisomg abused his aht and took over a town he was a founder in...he got all his multies to join (he lost the war tho, now he's quit) and they were all called travisomg, travisomg2 etc. haha

DeletedUser

That is pathitic he should have at least got some other people to join

DeletedUser9891

Well, how sick are they now... they were 21st, and are now 32nd. All in less than a week.

People are leaving and they'll never recover to where they were :p

If they'd been smart enough to not cheat so blatantly and taken their KO medicine they might still be playing, dopes.

DeletedUser

Lol. I hate cheaters. Busy catching and identifying them... I've got 6 players banned because of multiple account.

I don't know what's so good about having multiple account. They deserve DEATH.

job well done kittenkicker. You've kicked their butts very well =D

DeletedUser9891

Thought I'd update this too with their joint founders reply... obvious interest in his people, eh?

Read from bottom up, sorry!

Anthanasius On 04/04/2009 at 17:02 Too bad this is not tribalwars isnt it? :D

Anthanasius On 04/04/2009 at 17:02 keep hitting all u want : )

KittenKicker On 04/04/2009 at 12:33 Is your other Founder a multi-account user? Seems odd 4 get banned in one day.

Seeing as he was uninterested in talks, perhaps you are?

If not we'll keep hitting you.

Regards

KittenKicker

DeletedUser9891

Lol, thanks s0ft.

I don't really care if people have 12 accounts in seperate towns as it makes no difference to anything, but if they use it to further one town, duel people, log them all to bed to avoid duelers and other such nonsense I'll report them all day long.

The thing that annoyed me most was their obvious lack of interest in their townsfolk...

"Keep hitting all u want :)"?

Moron.

DeletedUser

Lol... Deserves to be dead long time ago... --" They don't deserves to live in The West...
Once a moron always a moron.

You cannot blame him for being born a moron can you? haha!