My Story

DeletedUser

Art of Bullets
Jake opened his eyes and lifted his head quickly.Unfortunately his bed was underneath his brothers bed and he hit his head off the wood.Jake rubbed his head and sat on the side of the bed.He was going to make a gang with his friends today.Jake got changed into his normal clothes.A brown felt hat,white shirt,black waistcoat,brown pants and black boots.He put on his belt with his holster for his sixer.Jake walked over to his bed and got on his knees and put his hand underneath the bed.He reached in and grabbed a black box.He opened it and took out his sixer and groups of six bullets.He put the bullets in his side bag on his belt and stood up and walked out of the room.Jake walked down the corridor and tripped over a vase.Jake got back up and picked up the vase and put it down on the table.He quietly walked down the stairs and out the door into the fresh air.
His horse Streamer was in the barn around the back of the house.He walked to the barn and woke up Streamer.Streamer looked at Jake with the "why did you wake me up" look."Sorry boy for waking you up but we're going down to Red Creek" Jake said.Streamer reluctantly stood up and got ready for Jake to hop on.Jake got on to Streamer and urged Streamer to go forward.Jake's journey to Red Creek was un-eventful.If you think meeting a cow on the journey is an event then it's an eventful journey.
Jake's friends Joey,Bob,Clieve and Sam were down in Red Creek waiting for Jake."Where's Jake?" Joey asked."He should be here soon"Bob replied.Joey was loading his shotgun when he heard Sam telling Bob that Jake is nearly here.Joey stood up and checked his shotgun was ready.Jake arrived and he got off Streamer and walked over to Joey."We all set?" Jake asked."Yeah, we were just waiting for you to come" Joey replied."Guys, we got to get a move on.I don't want to be robbing a bank in the dark and I suspect neither do you guys" Clieve said.Joey agreed and the gang set off towards Little Starring, the town with the bank they were going to rob."Is this right Joey?" Jake asked."Jake, if you want to back out of this then go but you'll be missing a whole load of cash" Joey replied."You don't want to miss a load of cash.Do you?""No, I guess not" Jake said.
Joey got the gang into position.Joey and Bob in the front,Jake at the left,Sam at the right and Clieve at the back.Joey signalled to walk up to the bank.The gang moved forward with their guns ready for any trouble.They got to the bank without any trouble and Joey fired three times into the door of the bank and rushed inside.Everything went bad from the moment the first shot went.Jake saw atleast twenty men all armed with guns running at them from the left and Sam saw ten from the right and Clieve saw five from the back.Joey and Bob were instantly killed due to the five guards inside the bank.Sam ran to cover but was shot in the leg and and then in the head.Clieve and Jake got to cover but were losing the fight.Forty men versus two men and the two men only had pistols.Clieve ran out of bullets first and picked up an axe lying beside him and ran forward to kill a man before he died.He died before he even tried to swing.Jake was scared.He was going to die and it was all Joey's fault.Jake turned left and saw a face."Drop your gun sonny"the man demanded.Jake dropped his gun and stood up with his hands raised.The man and some other men frogmarched Jake to the sherrif."Put him in the cell.I'll deal with him" the Sherrif ordered the men."You boy are in big trouble.You better be good to me otherwise I'll make your life hell in here".

TO BE CONTINUED