Town Pop-up

DeletedUser

I love the feature, but something I'd love more is if town members could have a tick box that says 'show again only if it has been edited'

Because it can get annoying if you're a resident of the town and you have to close it each and every time... :unsure:
...even more annoying if you're seeing the same message you put in there each and every time

DeletedUser

if town members could have a tick box that says 'show again only if it has been edited'

Because it can get annoying if you're a resident of the town and you have to close it each and every time... :unsure:
...even more annoying if you're seeing the same message you put in there each and every time

I completely agree with this. I am getting rather annoyed with it myself :eek:

DeletedUser

That "too short" message is annoying when you want to be succinct, isn't it Ulthor? :)

DeletedUser3741

Good Idea

Dont read beyond this point -
Incendiary glance
Be come and collide in me
Zoom in enhance
Hold While I go helplessly sky
High magic eye sugar rushing
Don't stop

DeletedUser

I'm in on that ide. Getting tiresome to remove it all the time.

DeletedUser

Let's see what other people have to say about this, and I'll think about putting it as a vote

DeletedUser

It is tiresome to have to get it out of the way just to go to the bank .
I just wonder how whiney it will sound to the dev.'s . I mean "give us a town profile please , please , oh pretty please !!" .
Then less than a week later " make the town profile go away !" .

DeletedUser

its not that we want it gone, just so that town residents can set it so it doesn't pop-up unless changed.

DeletedUser

I agree with this. Im sure the devs didn't think about that in this perspective. Hope they fix it.

DeletedUser1105

Exactly madkill. I am sure they understand. We wish it to be visible to outsiders, but we don't need to see it all the time.

There would need to be somewhere you could click to show it again, as well.

DeletedUser3741

Also a none graphic in town view would be nice as well

Kinda of like auto opening town hall and you can click the other areas of the town from inside the town hall

DeletedUser

Brilliant =)) love the idea 3 towns 3 worlds... gets annoying XD

DeletedUser

how about just putting it in a different place? the top third of the town screen is USELESS landscaping. it would be nice to set to not pop up, but if thats too hard, why not just move the box?

DeletedUser1105

how about just putting it in a different place? the top third of the town screen is USELESS landscaping. it would be nice to set to not pop up, but if thats too hard, why not just move the box?

An excellent solution.