West Tools - Another Website with a lot of features

DeletedUser

Site is down again. Any chance you fix it soon? I love it and visit it every time I log on one of 3 worlds.
Thanx

DeletedUser1105

Is this a similar site to The West Stats? Are they basically in competition with each other?

Which is best?

DeletedUser

right now WestStats is probably better in that they are quickly improving their site. Westtools has a really good tool that combines your inventory and skills and tells you how many labor points you need/have towards all jobs. I find this really helpful in allocating my skill points for each level.

It also presents some info in much better format where it's easier to analyze. I recommend them both until Stats at least gets a similar all-in-one tool.

DeletedUser

You guys are missing fancy cap

slouch_cap_fine.png

Fancy cap
Headgear
+6 Toughness
+4 Aim
+4 Tactics
+4 Reflex

Purchase price: 520 $
Sales price: 260 $Requires level 6

I can't get the Fancy cap to show either. I also can't get the Blue bonnet (which is actually listed as blue tie for whatever reason) to show.

I can't copy/paste the skills too. It says " You had copy the wrong datas!!". I am looking into the rest of this thread to see if I can find an answer or reason for this, but i figured I'd throw it up here for now.

DeletedUser

Update:
-a lot of new quests and items added
-world 3 is available now, too

Enjoy the new features and thank you for using our tools. ;)

I'll put that on the to-do-list ;)

It's a great site Joony. Keep up the good work and thanks for considering my idea (if you didn't already have it in mind).

DeletedUser

Because of getting more and more users, we are looking for a new team-member.

What are you going to do?
You are the connection between the the-west.net-players and our team-members.
Collect the ideas coming from the players and keep us informed about the important and interesting things.
Another thing you have to do is answering the support-requests coming from the users and helping them with problems with our toolpage.
And if there are new updates, it is your job to inform the users by writing announcements and information-posts in the forums.

What do we expect from you?
-ability to work in a team
-very good written english
-good knowledge of our tools

If you are interested in helping us now, send a pm with a short application to Joony.

Because we didn't got one single application, we changed the requirenments a bit. ;)

@DeviousTexan

Thank you very much for your great work!
Our tool-team mostly consist of german guys and because of that there are a "few" mistakes. :p

DeletedUser3543

They do but It doesn't have the ' in it so it is spelled: Clints Poncho

Is that why it doesn't add itself into the inventory?

Edit : answer = yes.

workaround = copy and paste inventory into west tools, then delete the " ' " and it works!

DeletedUser

Any chance of an update soon? My rank is quite high and I have 1 or 2 quests to finish and then that will be it. Also have some items that you don't.
I use this site everyday and wnjoy it very much

DeletedUser

Any chance of an update soon? My rank is quite high and I have 1 or 2 quests to finish and then that will be it. Also have some items that you don't.
I use this site everyday and wnjoy it very much

There will be a BIG update in a few days. ;)

DeletedUser

Any news on update?

Our main-programmer has various problems, so that you have to wait another few days.

We fixed spelling mistakes and changed the item names yet, a few smaller updates and fixes will come soon. ;)

DeletedUser

Any idea on when the spelling errors will be corrected or the woolly hat situation? I used to change "woolly hat" to "bonnet" but now neither work.

DeletedUser

Any idea on when the spelling errors will be corrected or the woolly hat situation? I used to change "woolly hat" to "bonnet" but now neither work.

I fixed the mistake. There was a whitespace behind the item names.
Sry.. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Awesome

Thats great, I started making my own lists and compiling numbers, then I found your site, Great job, That will help organize our town better.