more animals

DeletedUser1105

it gets the creases out of your waffles, so they are nice and smooth.

Nobody likes a crumpled waffle.

DeletedUser5046

well cows are slow,,,but they are strong...so instead of a plus at speed..you'll get plus at strength...

DeletedUser

On topic. I think the animals idea sucks. However this provides two valuable things;
Firstly it's somewhere where we can have a laugh and talk nonsense and......

Secondly the depth of ridicule will dissuade people from posting ridiculous ideas. This makes the job of the long-suffering mods easier.

DeletedUser

On topic. I think the animals idea sucks. However this provides two valuable things;
Firstly it's somewhere where we can have a laugh and talk nonsense and......

Secondly the depth of ridicule will dissuade people from posting ridiculous ideas. This makes the job of the long-suffering mods easier.

:eek:Your soooo cute when you talk like this, lol
Really, really agree with ya, though. More animals would just make the game worse and not unique.

DeletedUser

dogs and regular pets could be for fun to train them to help hunt for turkey or somethin u get by buying them from the regular general store for a lower price of like 100 for a pup 50 for medium age and 25 for old and u have to feed them and they grow like real pets

DeletedUser

more animals wouldnt make the game worse, it would add a bit of flavor. maybe i want a bat? or a scorpion? or a pet tarantula to bite your face off with? I CHOOSE YOU SPIDERBEAST! FACE ATTACK MAXIMUM!

but really i like the animals idea. not alot of them, and very rare/expensive, but i really like it.

DeletedUser

i think the only way that more animals as such will be added will be for transport i mean its not fable so we dont have a dog as our best friend.

i would like to see thinkgs such as a horsedrawn cart 200% i think i had a thread on this with someone and that is that some ideas for new buildings would be a town chooses between a train station and a coach house now the coach house offers 200% faster travel anywhere on the map so towns or jobs where as a train station allows 300% faster travel but only to other towns? i think more ways of transport are needed not animals

DeletedUser

Aww come on!

Stop ressurecting dead threads!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is this post the reason why there is a "Pink ballet tutu" at the weststats site ?
i have yet to see one in the game itself yet
yes and lock it please for it dont need to be raised from the bottom of the pile again