Signatures

DeletedUser

How do you make a picture signature? I want to get one but I don't know how to!:confused:
Please tell me quickly before i burst with anxiety!:eek:

DeletedUser

Start with a program like Photoshop and search for images to use if you want to do your own or go here.

DeletedUser

but i think you have to use photo bucket to actually upload the image? or get the direct url

DeletedUser

Just updated my tool to make it even better, so now it's an even nicer sig making tool ;)

DeletedUser

There, just click the link at the bottom of the Sig of Gem.

DeletedUser

but i think you have to use photo bucket to actually upload the image? or get the direct url

No you can upload from your computer but Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Which bring a question to my mind...

How is it there are several sigs out there that exceed the 9.8 KB size limit???
I have had mine resized for being 10 KB. So I keep it under the limit but the quality of the image is reduced :mad:

DeletedUser

No you can upload from your computer but Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

Which bring a question to my mind...

How is it there are several sigs out there that exceed the 9.8 KB size limit???
I have had mine resized for being 10 KB. So I keep it under the limit but the quality of the image is reduced :mad:

There are some Sigs that exceed the limit because we did not upload our Sigs, using the options. We done it the other way around.

DeletedUser

Even if I use the www to upload from imageshack, it says file size too big...

DeletedUser

you must click this icon
insertimage.gif
and copy image (that's a right click on the image not any of the links image shack gives you)location into it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DOH! (Slaps his head)

I really should have known that. I did not even think about it when I saw the uploader on the bottom....

Thanks for refreshing my memory
spacer.gif

After all, it's how I add things like this:
3D_emoticon_185.gif

DeletedUser

DOH! (Slaps his head)

I really should have known that. I did not even think about it when I saw the uploader on the bottom....

Thanks for refreshing my memory
spacer.gif

After all, it's how I add things like this:
3D_emoticon_185.gif

:D...LOL...:D

Don't worry sometimes we just forget things.

DeletedUser

I think I might be being really thick but I have recently uploaded a signature and it shows in my current signature pic thing in the user cp but not on any posts i have posted do i have to always add it manually or something???