Money Tranfer

DeletedUser435

I'm in Forest Hill but we have to towns.Forest Hill & Forest Creek.Forest Hill is fully built but still making money from selling items,we should be able to move money from one bank to an other.I don't know if this has come up before but i would like to see this in later versions

DeletedUser

never will they do that, they didn't think towns were going to be built that crazy like you guys did so tough love

DeletedUser

Basically what a Union would be for, technically already suggested, but if it's that easy for you to gain money, you can very easily- wait.

Did you say Bank? as in Your bank? or the Treasury?
If the money is in your bank then you just switch towns for that small minute, pour your money into the other town treasury, then go back(or stay).

If you mean Treasury then just re-earn the money, shouldn't be that hard.

DeletedUser

in all likelyhood this would lead to cheating so i vote nay

DeletedUser

They could also just have like an option in the town bank. Like where the founder is able to transphere money from treasury into a "Mortican bank" where the money is just sitting there and cant be accessed. Other players could see how much money the town has raised through the mortican. This would mean that after there are multiple maxed towns none should be the same because of the Mortican Bank classifing as a ranking thingy.

Last bits kinda worded weirdly.. sorry

DeletedUser1105

If the money is in your bank then you just switch towns for that small minute, pour your money into the other town treasury, then go back(or stay).

If you mean Treasury then just re-earn the money, shouldn't be that hard.

Exactly....