What Job...

DeletedUser

Are you looking to do early on?

I am looking to do Cowboy. Should be able to do it by end of today.

DeletedUser

is that how you level fast? focus all your stats on one fairly high levelled job?

thats quite a good idea.

DeletedUser143

Well since I will be playing as an adventurer I will be aiming to be able to complete quests early on to advance levels quickly and start building towards better jobs that contain the main skills needed to be able to complete the quests..I have been working on a game plan to be able to work on good jobs early on such as (branding cattle and breaking hourses) I will also be able to duel fairly well at the same time (with using the extra dueling premium)...I don't want to go into much detail however I will tell you alittle about my game plan...

First of all I decided that to be able to complete the harder early on quests such as picking beans and picking corn I would have to work on my charisma early on so I could go on a early quest *****. By time I have finished the level 11 quests I should also have enough animal instint and Horsback Riding skills to be able to work on Branding cattle (a 5% cash and 25% exp job) and also working on Breaking hourses (a 11% cash and 35% exp job) aswell as being able to hunt turkey early on too due to another vase of my game plan on making me able to complete every quest up to level 11.....And Don't really want to continue into my main part of my game plan...But things will start to change ;)

I would also like to note that I wasn't really expecting to be a top 5 player, was thinking more of a top 50 player. I have probably just got off to a lucky start ;)

DeletedUser

^Or maybe the good players in worlds 1 to 4 aren't playing in world 5 :)

DeletedUser

well since i will be playing as an adventurer i will be aiming to be able to complete quests early on to advance levels quickly and start building towards better jobs that contain the main skills needed to be able to complete the quests..i have been working on a game plan to be able to work on good jobs early on such as (branding cattle and breaking hourses) i will also be able to duel fairly well at the same time (with using the extra dueling premium)...i don't want to go into much detail however i will tell you alittle about my game plan...

First of all i decided that to be able to complete the harder early on quests such as picking beans and picking corn i would have to work on my charisma early on so i could go on a early quest *****. By time i have finished the level 11 quests i should also have enough animal instint and horsback riding skills to be able to work on branding cattle (a 5% cash and 25% exp job) and also working on breaking hourses (a 11% cash and 35% exp job) aswell as being able to hunt turkey early on too due to another vase of my game plan on making me able to complete every quest up to level 11.....and don't really want to continue into my main part of my game plan...but things will start to change ;)

i would also like to note that i wasn't really expecting to be a top 5 player, was thinking more of a top 50 player. I have probably just got off to a lucky start ;)

qfp...........

DeletedUser

ok ..seeing as i'm a newbie to all this ...how do u find out what jobs give you and which are the best ones?

sorry if this is a dumb question:p

DeletedUser

I'm going builder here, and right now I'm laying railroad tracks.

DeletedUser

Well I'm Pure construction.

Not sure whether to be an adventurer or a worker atm though..:dry:

I am a cowboy in world 1 though.. and I'm in the #1 town aka ABANDON HOPE ;)

DeletedUser

Oh boy, I have no idea even how many occupations there are, let alone what the benefits are. I will probably pick one randomly and then regret my decision for the whole game, wondering what the other occupations are like. :blink:

Wait! Can I be the sheriff? :)

DeletedUser

Oh ... too bad. I wanted to be the frist and bset sheriff in the game.

DeletedUser

its all about trading i can already trade and am mostly but not purely going for trading with indians

DeletedUser

im trading as well and im going pure trading lets hope i get lucky with items :)

DeletedUser

Soldier here

I am an Adventurer in World 4 and really like to adventure and build but after getting attacked quite a bit I figured it would be better to be a soldier based on strength. I figure I can be a soldier, have a lot of strength (and construction), and both help build a town as well as travel to worlds far off and fight for $$.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If your a soldier... You going to want to put most of your skills into tactics if you plan on being any good really.