Flash declares war on The Shadow City

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41

They keep changing their town name, it is now 000 moon of endor i think.

DeletedUser1865

wow i've never seen so much hating in my life. Flash is the number 3 dueler in world one while you Whistlingleaf are much higher on the list at 114. which means you suck. and fyi midgrin is 904 on thie duelers list, and you got spanked! very badly! your defense "i'm not a dueler" is stupid, cuz clearly neither is midgrin. YOU JUST GOT SPANKED! By flash and midgrin. so stop crying. here's a tissue. oh yea pick your face up cuz it is on the ground shattered. and your people are just wasting time cuz your not getting any experience or money and you guys arent doing anything by knocking us out except letting us save money without the fear of having it stolen for two days. you should see how our treasury is just full of cash now, Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's 001 The Death Star now, we change name like all the time. It's ranked 161.

DeletedUser1865

Oh, ok...

So are you guys planning on creating a Family Town???

Just curious though...

yea we have four towns in our empire.
000 whatever the name is today lol 001 deathstar 002 dagobah 003 prisons of hoth 004 Dantooine.

DeletedUser

yea we have four towns in our empire.
000 whatever the name is today lol 001 deathstar 002 dagobah 003 prisons of hoth 004 Dantooine.

It seems like many players is now deciding to creat a union of Towns, or Family Towns.

DeletedUser

I believe I am in the middle of the war between The Shadow City and Midgrin's Talaxian empire. I think Flash was found cheating on the duels but its not enough to stop the Talaxian empire. I recently had a bad opinion and anti-Talaxian philosophy following my disqualification from their alliance. I just dont trust the Talaxian leader anymore.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Oh really? Prove it, how dare you insult me on public without knowing what really happened.

DeletedUser

This is just dumb, its obvious the OP is total bullcrap as that is the screen shown when you are KO'ed yourself. And Madalice ought to gtfo, you don't even play this world (Unless you consider level 20 and townless "Playing")

DeletedUser

Bill complained I was mean to him in a private message so I took it down.

"
Originally Posted by Bill
I am sending this private message to you so I will not appear to be insulting Midgrin on public. This is not an insult, this is truth.Then what kind of an insult is that? Calling me a noob eh? I will tell you what really happened."

DeletedUser

Flash warring against us ended when he got banned for multi-account dueling against the same people.

ps I'm the one who reported it, so I know there was "illegal activity" and "appropriate steps" were taken against the player.

If I told yall how I figured out he was cheating and why I reported him you'd all LOL your socks off at his stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.