Newspaper article

DeletedUser

This is a quick story about the best dueller in my town on world 10. Sorry its late i've only just seen this forum. hope you like it :p
My in game name is Marcus-Brutus.

The gun shots rang clear through the blistering heat of yet another day in the hell hole of a desert. She Devil had set out almost an hour previously after duelling yet another pillaging and raping bandit who had come to visit her little piece of heaven in search of money and women. This was one women he would not be able to have. As soon as this scum’s boot hit the dirt of Little Big Horn he found his fingers blown apart before the Devil of his dreams stepped into view. Flowing bronze hair shimmered and spun in the desert sun, it seemed to the bandit as though a burning vision of evil had entered his pitiful life and he quickly spun on his heels and clasping his stump of a hand to his chest he ran back into the desert from whence he had come.
The devil would never allow a piece of scum like this bandit to escape with its life and he howls and cries of revenge stirred the vultures from their posts and as they flew into the air their cries mingled with the devils, the bandits breath caught in his throat and his heart began to burst within his chest. It had been his first week as a criminal scum and this had been his first target with its low population count and woman dueller. Rookie mistakes but ones which would inevitably find his brains splattered across the desert rocks, a feast for the jackals and vultures.
This was how the she devil found him, cowering behind a rock, his bleeding stump of a hand forgotten as the bandit prayed and prayed and prayed for a divine intervention to save his pathetic life. His eyes opened slowly and a yellow toothed smile shone out as his life flashed before his eyes.
“Please no. I beg you I wont do it again. I promise you please spare m….” Again the shot rang clear across the desert and She Devil spat on the body of her latest kill.
“Scum.“ With a final contemptuous look at her victim She Devil holstered her gun and made her way back to her town.

Last edited by a moderator: