No easter quest for W12?

DeletedUser

i can do exploration and i am in no way a swimmer.....gear helps too.have been able to do it since lvl 19

DeletedUser

I'm confused...

Would someone please tell me about EXPLORATION? I'm at lvl 17 & I still can't see it on my mini-map/job finder.

DeletedUser

Still confused

How many is "minimum" labor points? So why am I even able to see the quest if there is literally NO WAY to have enough labor points? :dry:

DeletedUser13020

The minimum labor points to see a job changes as you gain levels. Early on its like (idl the exact numbers this is just a guess) 40 or 50, then later you can see stuff that you are 100 or 130 away from and so on. And it shows you the quest so you can work on doing it. Imagine how hard it would be to find quests, if you were supposed to have to be able to do the jobs beforehand.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

You shouldn't travel. Just get an invite to a town on the east/west sector, make sure you have a quest so you can level-up with, KO yourself and you'll be at the other side of the map.

DeletedUser11353

You shouldn't travel. Just get an invite to a town on the east/west sector, make sure you have a quest so you can level-up with, KO yourself and you'll be at the other side of the map.
And make sure you don't have any money on yourself as you'll lose it.

DeletedUser

About the Event...Does some1 know when the Easter tasks will be closed?

DeletedUser

I finished the egg search quest with traveling. I did buy a Mustang on the way at Elk Mountain :)

DeletedUser

well event quests that are level based are unfair, however if everyone could do the quest and get the reward, they would just have to wait to level up to use the item, this we would understand, but the event won't last forever, and those lower level players, will not benefit....ever

DeletedUser

well event quests that are level based are unfair, however if everyone could do the quest and get the reward, they would just have to wait to level up to use the item, this we would understand, but the event won't last forever, and those lower level players, will not benefit....ever

well, the limit was reduced to 15, so people shouldn't have any problems with it now.

The only issue I can see is doing exploration. That's a tough quest if you didn't focus on the skills required.

DeletedUser

well also 15 lumber and 5 turkey legs? just plain tedious, at times I think the turkey legs are harder to get than the union flag. (yes I know it's not true it's just that for those that enjoy doing the quests you only need about 450 turkey legs and on average you get one turkey leg every 12 hours... again exaggeration but I'm sure you smell what I'm stepping in, picking up what I'm putting down...)

FFF

DeletedUser

So, just out of curiosity, who all completed the easter quest on this server? I got my rotten eggs with a couple days to spare, but I was well prepared (just by chance, not specifically for these quests).