No experience points in duel

DeletedUser

Why are there no points when wins and stronger and weaker than himself?:eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:
last 10 duels
tenen wins the duel and gains 0 experience points.:blink::huh:

DeletedUser15169

You are just like the guy I attacked and got ZERO XP, except he mailed me and called me the joke of the week for doing so :p. BY the way, EVERY SINGLE DUEL I DO GETS A BIG FAT 0EXP!:blink: Have you ever heard of something called ZERO MOTIVATION DUELING? :nowink:

DeletedUser

be a little clearer!
What do I do that I have points in duel?

DeletedUser

If you duel with low or zero motivation, you will gain low or zero experience points.

DeletedUser

2le4bjl.jpg

The bar with the red lightning bolt is motivation.

Sheesh, I need to duel. Mine's way too high. :razz:

DeletedUser

I like dueling with 0 motivation. Maybe you should keep it that way tenen.

DeletedUser

You are just like the guy I attacked and got ZERO XP, except he mailed me and called me the joke of the week for doing so :p. BY the way, EVERY SINGLE DUEL I DO GETS A BIG FAT 0EXP!:blink: Have you ever heard of something called ZERO MOTIVATION DUELING? :nowink:

probably not...we can't all be like you - born having already figured out the-west, life and everything else :unsure:

anyway - good to know your still kickin' j dahl - life would be just so dull otherwise...

oh - about the topic - I think its pretty much covered now, but just so that I can keep this message here for a while longer before the mod's clean it up - your duelling motivation goes down 3% per duel, and goes up a a certain rate (faster if you are a dueller)...hope thie helps!

DeletedUser

Your duelling level affects who you can attack. If it gets too high, you have to fight people higher level than you.

DeletedUser

Im still quite new to this game. So whats good about 0 motivation dueling? Is it that bad to level up?

You get 8 duels for full energy. You get a lot of money and a nice dueling level to protect you from higher level players. You have fun dueling a lot, get a better dueling difference for yourself and more duel points for your town. You get great gear that's good enough to beat most people at your level.

Yes, you do level slowly but there is a lot of fun on the way.

DeletedUser15169

if you level up by fighting, your dueling level can also go up, which means people that are WAY higher level can duel you. This means it will be possible to lose alot more duels. If you level up by doing jobs, your dueling level does not go up.

I do happen to know that people are not born with the knowledge to play the game, but at least they could ask their town leaders about it, they should at least have someone in town that knows about it. This was they don't embarrass themselves, like the sheriff of a town I dueled that did not know anything about 0% dueling. In my opinion, the sheriff should know the most about dueling in a given town...

@felix: yes I'm alive and well, still playing but have cut back on the forums, as they were taking more time than the game itself! And know, I was not born with knowledge of the game, but I did ask my town leaders for tips, and why someone had gotten 0 XP when he dueled me. By the time w9 rolled around, I knew at least a little about 0% dueling from what I learned at my town in w5 even though I had just stared playing a month earlier.

DeletedUser

if you level up by fighting, your dueling level can also go up, which means people that are WAY higher level can duel you. This means it will be possible to lose alot more duels. If you level up by doing jobs, your dueling level does not go up.

I do happen to know that people are not born with the knowledge to play the game, but at least they could ask their town leaders about it, they should at least have someone in town that knows about it. This was they don't embarrass themselves, like the sheriff of a town I dueled that did not know anything about 0% dueling. In my opinion, the sheriff should know the most about dueling in a given town...

@felix: yes I'm alive and well, still playing but have cut back on the forums, as they were taking more time than the game itself! And know, I was not born with knowledge of the game, but I did ask my town leaders for tips, and why someone had gotten 0 XP when he dueled me. By the time w9 rolled around, I knew at least a little about 0% dueling from what I learned at my town in w5 even though I had just stared playing a month earlier.

wowzah! you managed to brush the iAmJesus complex off for a whole sentence!! your parents must be proud...Yes it would be great if everyone asked their town leaders/searched the forums, but realistically it does not happen...Yes answering these questions might seem like a pain in the ass so a response such as "Everyone look at me, I know what it means, and you don't hence your an idiot" is not big, its not clever... anyway you know what I mean :rolleyes:
...anyway no hard feelings dude...see you in the game :)

I guess what to read in all these posts is:
1. Either you duel to your hearts content and put up with 0 experience
2. You wait patiently like everyone else inbetween duels for your motivation to go up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I think Jdahl is just a little overeager. It wasn't too long ago that he had zero motivation dueling explained to him... to sum up what others have said though:

Your motivation for duels will rise slowly. faster if you have premium, even faster if you are a dueler class.

If you want to continue to get maximum exp for each duel you engage in you will probably want to limit yourself to 4-6 duels per day (again depending on class and premium)

That being said I still think Zero motivation dueling has some perks:
1.) you can duel as much as you want, and you don't have to worry about being dueled by people who are 20 levels ahead of you (and thus have 20 more attribute points and 60 skill points advantage, not to mention access to better gear)

2.) you can make a lot of money and buy the best gear for your level, thus increasing the likelihood of being a "successful" dueler.

3.) You earn 5 points for your town with each win in dueling, so you could theoretically help your town rise in ranks... IF you care about such things.

4.) It is a slightly different and fun way to enjoy the game instead of the fevered rush to be topped ranked dueler/exp/skill points person.

all in all each to his own. and I do have to say I am looking forward to the possible new dueling changes coming up. I think that will add a new level of enjoyment to dueling.

Happy hunting
FFF

DeletedUser

Fast Finger Fred as of now you top my list of zero motivation duelers. Great ratio, you seem to be the dueler with the best difference I have seen.

DeletedUser15169

don't forget Victor Kruger and some of the others in MO w10 who did and still do 0 motivation for a long time. I believe they most likely have the BEST win/loss ratios Ive seen posted, not saying there arn't some better.

DeletedUser

the best I've seen so far is actually on this world I believe BigTrouble is somewhere around 735 wins 19 losses. Well actually Lillie from world 9 is somewhere around 700 wins and 7 losses last I checked. I imagine my ratio will go down a little since I've been picking fights with duelers that are 5-7 levels higher then me lately, but it helps break up the monotony. :)

And thanks for the compliment.

DeletedUser

Not wanting to get into a pissing contest, but Black Max isn't doing too badly. ;)

DeletedUser

don't forget Victor Kruger and some of the others in MO w10 who did and still do 0 motivation for a long time. I believe they most likely have the BEST win/loss ratios Ive seen posted, not saying there arn't some better.

I am talking about W11. I'll check those zmders you people mentioned. They are like an inspiration for my first ever dueling character ;)