shorten the list on the minimap

DeletedUser

ok when you start getting lots of jobs you begin to get a really long list of jobs and most of them you ignore so i suggest that we should be able to shorten the list and customize it on settings or for it to be changed to a google toolbar like thiing in which say i wanted to do guard a fort

ok so here is the edit:

you have 2 lists one where you choose what you want on that list i.e if you are a builder you can have jobs like silver mining and selling guns to indians if that is what you want on your'e list

the other idea would be to choose what skill you want and then there is a list of ones that you can do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

or put the jobs that involve picking (of anything) together so when you hover over them there is a submenu?

DeletedUser

so like groups like

cotton sugar wool etc in one group maybe but there would be lots of groups

how about by the skill?
but i think the easiest way to do it is to just let you pcik and choose from the settings menu as some jobs you dont want to do as a buider etc or pickig tobbacco which no one above level 10 really does

DeletedUser1105

I like the idea of being able to hide some jobs. A two tier system would be nice, whereby you can have whatever jobs you want on each page. One would hide behind the other and you could call each page up at will.

DeletedUser

how would that work by choosong what ones are i the front/back or what by the ones with biggest luck ep or could you change that?

DeletedUser

i like the two tier system if your are able to pick betweenwhat is on each tier but how big would they be?

DeletedUser1105

As big as needed to be. I currently flick between no more than 6 different jobs. I would have those 6 jobs promoted to the front screen. There would be a button to press so I could flick to the back screen and see the rest.

For those that don't want it, all jobs would be on the front screen, and for those that do they can 'relegate' jobs to the back screen.

DeletedUser

There should be a system the filters jobs by skills like in the west stats. You could then leave some skills out and then it would show only the jobs which require certain skill, like setting traps.

DeletedUser

yup or contsruction but its just choosing the one tht wud work best

DeletedUser1105

The moderators will make it into a poll if they deem this a worthy idea.

DeletedUser

Evil Monkey has a point. Also I would like to see a second list of jobs using another color besides cyan. That way when you are concentrating on 2 jobs, you can find an area on the map where they are really close together. Cut down on travel time between the two...

DeletedUser

could be a premium thing for the monies should i be telling them that cause ii want that actually
to compare to jobs qquickly

DeletedUser1105

Evil Monkey has a point. Also I would like to see a second list of jobs using another color besides cyan. That way when you are concentrating on 2 jobs, you can find an area on the map where they are really close together. Cut down on travel time between the two...

Excellent idea.