FIRST to max!

DeletedUser

UTW - San Jose
EVERYTHING maxed :)
Edit: John informs me that we are the first to max on Server 3, third to max between all four servers :) [apparently no one is maxed in world 1]

We owe it all to ALL our citizens but I would like to give personal thanks to,

First, our counselors,

MadAlice (for bring in some amazing people)
kroesus (TAX collection god! We would've never been able to keep that kind of cash flow without your reports!)
Lucid519 (For protecting our people and annihilating our enemies!)
thejohndoe (for being an amazing governor for San Diego and for helping us with HUGE amounts of cash as we were starting off. Best level 6 I ever recruited ;))
Deaths Beast (for all that work you put in with the shops lists for our alliances!)

Then,

Jirki88 (for bailing us out TWICE when we were almost at $0 in the treasury)
Fr3nky (for taking the lead on knocking out our opponents)
Andragon (For building like a clockwork! Clearly our most proficient builder)
iliketobuild (for cash, building and geez, everything)
johnnygunn (for cash, building, particularly when we were low)
Bofra (for being there at the end, helping us finish in time!)
RufusRufus (that $300 a day? I didn't believe that you could, till it started showing up every day!)
thenewcowboy (I CANNOT believe you picked up $1100 from our enemies and then just DONATED it to town!)

There are SO many more to list, but these guys helped us in a way that I can't forget :)

GO UTW! Go SAN JOSE!
You ALL rock!

P.S.:- Granger Pass were cheaters, hence I wouldn't even give them the consideration of a mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah!! Yeah!! for us now on to our second and third towns and beyooond.

DeletedUser3741

first to max was granger pass

so this is kinda of... yea whatever

DeletedUser

No Tala, I kind of like this thread. Cos when Tombstone maxes, you can also thank your parents, brothers, sisters.... ;)

There doesn't seem to be any guidelines for us to publicize our towns in main forum threads so why not? :)

Congrats UTW San Jose on a job well done!

DeletedUser

first was granger pass but they got caught cheating. HAHAHAHHAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh:
congrats ronaldstrider and UTW San Jose

DeletedUser

of course. hence the sig.. :unsure:

nice job though. those sort of accomplishments make the lack of other directing once lvl 20 hits worth it :D

DeletedUser

granger pass was frst to max,still,i like them better than UTW- San Jose

DeletedUser3741

ThreadNecromancer.jpg

DeletedUser

I have retired, I just log on once in a while and queue up a few build hours if I am bored.

I still do get notifications of subscribed threads though, even those from forever ago.

DeletedUser

I have retired, I just log on once in a while and queue up a few build hours if I am bored.

I still do get notifications of subscribed threads though, even those from forever ago.

So now we know where to find you Ronald ;)

wb ^^