Dump Dump Dump - My city stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh, btw.

We -do- know this is a game, but getting together as a group to target another group you dont like, is much more fun than just doing job's all day.

DeletedUser

this really sucks dude but you learned your lession.
if you wanted the name changed you should have come on here and done it yourself by asking. never, never, never give founder to anyone unless you trust them completly and are willing to take the risk they may kick you from the town.
sorry for your loss, best hopes you get yourself back up and dusted off and joina good town that will take care of you.

DeletedUser

I didn't even get a chance to get on w4 before it was closed. But my heart's with Pep. Blackknight your not just a jerk but a dumb/@$$. No other world has EVER reported a jerkoff move like this.

Hefty, if world 4 opens back up, hold me a spot. I'll go all dueller and join up with your posse.

DeletedUser

Completely off topic... But why do people insist on typing @ss instead of ASS?

Just curious...

DeletedUser

Well the original issue was he made a mistake and I would simply have laughed at that one, but the guy then comes on here and taunts him as well.
Nah can't have that, that is literally adding insult to injury.
No wonder there are a lot of people after your blood Blacknighta939, you are not only a backstabbing low life but you are a loud mouthed fool as well.
If you had wanted to taunt this guy it would have been far wiser to do it with in game messages than doing it on here, because this way you have made a lot of fair minded people really dislike you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its a game.. We all know that. But having things like this one makes this game exciting. Dont act like a kid black. :D

DeletedUser

You know blacknights939 is on all the worlds?
Well that is what it says on his profile in world 3.

So anyone wants a bit of fun you can pick your world to go after him :)

DeletedUser

I have to defend Black here. What he did was wrong...but you gave it to him. Vengance is yours Pepinka, but you have to ask yourself if you want vengance against him for taking your town or making an arse of you? Do you have a WoW account by chance? I forgot my name and password and need to log on and talk to my friend to get it from him. Could I use yours to talk to my buddy please? JK-but not so different from what you did and it happens all the time. So, to Black...Good luck with your new town and quit egging him on and teasing him, there is no honor in it. And to Pepinka...Good luck with that whole vengance thing, I hope it makes you feel better, at least you know better now...and sorry about your loss, it happens to the best of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I don't think what Black did was the same as phishing. But I do think what he did was wrong. You might even have a chance to complain if you were kicked from the town, because town founders should not be able to kick other town founders. It seems like the admins may have a problem here... no checks and balances. Anyway, goodluck with your issue.

DeletedUser

I see two things from this....
1. Black your a loser
2. Pepinka you weren't thinking very clearly when you gave him that position

DeletedUser

Completely off topic... But why do people insist on typing @ss instead of ASS?

Just curious...

Easier if I did it then, then if Hefty or Gem or another MOD does it later. :nowink: On me, and them.

DeletedUser

Blacks just a troll, and a very very bad one.
Yet, voided being so hilariously bad someone fell for something that cost them their town.

So if Black gets messed up, it'll teach him a lesson.
The OP however, blaming Black, apparently hasn't learned any lessons but GIVING TOWN OWNERSHIP RIGHTS TO QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS.

I MEAN REALLY.

DeletedUser

Your first mistake was giving your town away. But your second mistake was creating this thread. You might've had a case with a support ticket, but not a chance now that it's front page news. Otherwise everyone would expect special treatment.

DeletedUser

Your first mistake was giving your town away. But your second mistake was creating this thread. You might've had a case with a support ticket, but not a chance now that it's front page news. Otherwise everyone would expect special treatment.

No there was no chance with ticket (trust me, that I sent it first), but he did not violence any rule so Admin can't do anything (and it was his answer).
Anyway as many wrote I made a bad mistake (and I take a lesson from it), still I think it is good to let know others on forum, that this kind of behavior is here too (because I did not hear about same issue on diffrent .net worlds)...

DeletedUser

IF i may say, this blacknights 939 is a badass a steriotypical Wild west villain i meen he takes over a town, kicks out the poor and the weak and those caring for him and taunts his victims without a hint of shame! i for one think that there should be more *******s like him in here because it tottally makes for a good role playing game.

DeletedUser

IF i may say, this blacknights 939 is a badass a steriotypical Wild west villain i meen he takes over a town, kicks out the poor and the weak and those caring for him and taunts his victims without a hint of shame! i for one think that there should be more *******s like him in here because it tottally makes for a good role playing game.
You do realize he only took it to save himself three hundred dollars, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.