Waistcoats? Can we hv dresses or at least jeans:P

DeletedUser

I am sure this has been brought up before - or perhaps not.

This game is so skewed towards the guys! We have guy shirts, waist coats, coats all for guys... clunky guy boots and shoes....

Yeah, and the joke is we all walk around with no bottoms (pants or skirts) :laugh:

There used to be one miserable pink tutu dress (on weststats I think) - that TOOK AWAY skill points - altho all the gals in my town were adamant on buying it when they could just because it was a dress to be owned :D but even that was removed I think.

Will we have any clothes in the game for women? Jeans at least? ;)

DeletedUser1105

The pink tutu was a joke item, it's not actually in the game :)

But yes, to be fair, there should be some femal equivilents. Much like the profile pictures, maybe once you have chosen your character's sex, you see the same items, but an equivilent picture (blouse instead of shirt etc).

DeletedUser

Oh well, I am sure all the guys in the world would agree with you, Deja vu ;)

DeletedUser

That is what i thought also,we need PANTS!!!
Its kind of chilly at night without a pants.:bandit:And if i ride my mule it hurts like hell without any pants on.

For example a jeans adds skill points for working in the fields and a leather pants adds skill points for dueling.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser2708

Why should it be that logical -- none of the other items bonuses are! What is this, anyway, Neverwinter Nights?