TheJohndoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If he wanted to leave he would just give the mayors hat to somebody else and leave, 001 was just an expansion town. Other peoples time and hard work was put into that town. So he is not even really hurting me; More he is pissing off and hurting other people. People who have put a lot into that town. They are the real ones that are upset. And they are the ones that deserve an apology. I can get people to rebuild a town. But i cant get back their time and money they spent building it. I haven't even spent a day or a dime in that town. They were just connected to the empire.

Secondly; He didn't take over and started running things to develop the game line a little more. Which then i would of understood his intentions, take overs happen. NO he took it over and sat there dead still. Which means he did it out of spite, only caring about him self and not the innocent players whom he has affected. He just sat there doing nothing but crying. Not farthing any context to the game.

3rd; People are making comments on madalices religious beliefs and then the same people got her temperately banned. All i can say is STOP!! JUST BECAUSE SHE COMES FROM A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND IS BY NO MEANS TO MAKE FUN OF IT. We know who went to the Admins and we have both decided to not retaliate. Because that is not the way we play online game. When a problem arises with other players we don't cry to the Admin. We do not go around and mess things up for other people out of spite, In turn ruining the overall gaming experience for everyone. We play through it. We don't go crying to MOMMY every time we get hurt. IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL REPORT TO THE ADMINS AND I HAVE MANY OTHERS THAT WISH TO STATE THERE CAUSE. But i have told them to hold on and wait. The Worlds Must go on Either we have a town or not. But this ongoing personal Attacking has to STOP!!!!

Many are up set with the childish antics that have taken place because of thejohndoe Spiteful cross world tantrum.

If you want to go after Madalice... Go after her in the context of the game. Duel her... Start an empire to take on her empire. Same with me. But don't go and purposely ruin the game for a bunch of people that had nothing to do with political issues that took place in another world altogether.

That is just being childish. And i know you can agree with me on that!

DeletedUser

I dont know the story of what happened in W-1, but I do know that you dont get banned unless you break the rules. Thats her/his fault. I also have a hard time of beleiving that either of you WOULD'NT go crying to admin. if your "style" of game wasnt working in your favor, and you could get the people responsible banned. As for what happened in W-3, I didnt have any hard feelings toward anyone. When I explained that I wasnt going back to the town because thats not how I wanted to play the game, I then receive a threatining telegram from MadAlice. So who is the childish one? :dry:

Diggo11

I'll say.

And don't post in multiple threads or the mods will eat you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

When a problem arises with other players we don't cry to the Admin... We don't go crying to MOMMY every time we get hurt.
Directly followed by
IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL REPORT TO THE ADMINS
How hypocritical! :laugh:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

He was trying to make a point. I think he did it great! Move on.:p

DeletedUser

right as i know this will turn into an argument like every other thread about this sought of topic does, i will close it.

:indian:Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.