October Comic Strip Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Slight change this month, we're breaking away from the usual SOTM to go for something new and different! This competition is for the month of October and it's theme is ... you guessed it, a Western Halloween!!

This competition will be opening on the FIRST of October, but I am putting this up early for you all to let you have chance to get some ideas! And I know this one might take a little longer then an easy signature competition. :)

The competition
Create a comic strip for a Western Halloween! Yep, make us laugh! Make a two or more panel comic strip and make us laugh, giggle, and snort! The more milk that shoots out of the communal nose, the better! *giggles*

Use one of the provided templates, or use your own! Just make sure that you stay within the maximum size allowed!

Template 1
Template 2
Template 3
Template 4
Template 5
Template 6

The Twist
Your entry must incorporate both, a Western, and a Halloween theme!
The Prizes
First place: 200 Nuggets
Second place: 100 Nuggets
Third place: 50 Nuggets
The Rules
  • Images must be no larger then 720 pixels wide by 540 pixels high.
  • Your comic must have at least 2 panels.
  • This is a competition for all ages, make sure it's appropriate.
  • Your entries must be your own work.
  • It must be specifically for this competition.
  • It must have your user-name on it where we can easily read it.
  • We reserve the right to request .PSD (or other layered formats from GIMP or Paint Shop Pro etc) files and/or source pictures if we believe your entry was not your own work.
  • It must have a strong connection to the themes.

(If I sniff out a cheater/plagiarizer, they'll be banned for one future competition at the very least. Oh, and trust me, I have a good nose for finding plagiarized material)

The Conditions of Entry
  • You are allowed to enter ONE comic strip.
  • You are allowed to edit and change your entry as much as you like (NOT in new posts, edit your existing post) until the cut off period!

The Theme
Octobers Theme: Western Halloween!

The Time Limit
Entries must be in no later then October 16th!
Feedback
Any comments or questions on the rules? Please PM them to me! Or, discuss this contest here.

Do not discuss this contest here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.