Body-Guard

DeletedUser

BODYGUARDS

If you are a worker, instead, there will be an option to hire a CP bodyguard for a certain amount of time, there will be 4 options to choose from, a level 10 bodyguard (random duel settings) for $20 per 2 hours, so henceforth as a level 15 bodyguard option would cost more etc. etc.

Same concept as patrol or town sheriff, except the bodyguard follows you where ever his hirer goes. The maximum amount of bodyguards would be 1,
and they have options, such as 30 min. time protecting if someone is traveling thru notorious land, or if stopping at a town for goods.

Also the cheaper the bodyguard you pay for, the less protective he will be, and another dueler will have a greater chance of slipping by to attack the town leader, for instance. Also there will be loyalty/motivation rates for the guarders, if you use the same bodyguard over and over, he won't protect that well, so a cheap sniper can't just use the best CP he can get his hands on and use him on and on. Also the higher your leadership level is, maybe more options and guards will be available to hire. And a balancer is that duelers will always receive generated cash if the opponent looses yet doesn't carry cash... betting on winners in "tournaments" is a whole different story.

The downside to this and patrols is the character class dueler won't show as much promise.

I don't see how anyone could cheat...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really don't see the point of this.

Also, it seems to complicated.

DeletedUser1105

Much too complicated I think. And isn't it a bit like the guard town option, but personalised?