MadAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, Ronald, let me ask you something. What happened to all those 'army of loyal spies' of Mr. Mad 'Mental' Alice?

DeletedUser

Never panned out. I created the infrastructure but nobody wanted to run with the idea so I scrapped it. Had a few spies got some information that made a few dollars, so it wasn't a total loss. Was fun though.

DeletedUser

Of course, most of which aren't joining ;)
I've had to arrange for 20 invites in the last 2 hours, what is that, half 'your' town? :)

Wait, Greg? Or Alice? I don't know what to call you.
Which do you prefer? I am not quite sure what guys who play in-game girls to get 'better cooperation' would like to be called on a forum :\

This is SO confusing.

SHe may play that way because they really are confused. I do not see one dueler in your new population and half of them are new faces. You lost your backing there tyrant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

I can't believe you would sacrifice your council position in the largest 'union' and backstab your friends for one empty town.

DeletedUser

Lulz... Did you really expect someone who believes in lizard people to behave rationally? TBH though, you supported the spy program, so at least IMO you have gotten what you deserve.

DeletedUser

What pray tell did I get? And how did I "deserve" it? I left of my own volition and the union lives on. The true loser in all of this is MadAlice.

DeletedUser

no im pretty sure im the loser here

anyway, i still don't see what this post is about could someone explain it to me?

DeletedUser1855

MadAlice vs Ronald

I am a founder of a town ("Best in the west"). and I can understand MadAlice and Ronald situation. In short, MadAlice is purely playing game and do not want any networking beyond game whereas Ronald wants to play game with networking.

There are couple of mistake both of you made.

MadAlice

1. If you are purely playing game there was no reason for you to disclose that you are a male even to Ronald. This blows your cover and I do agree with you,you can get more co-operation if you act like a women.

2. We do not know what kind of features will this game have in future so disclosing all your cards at this stage is a bad move

Ronald

1. Never give the power to someone. Power, Money and Women are 3 things where a brother can kill a brother (You should have learned something from history)

2. You quitting world 3 will surely impact UTW. If all towns are aware of your move, I am sure some of them will have a different plan for themselve in future.

My 2 cents to both of you

MadAlice this is just a game, you played good as a player but networking can pay you in long run.

Ronald this is just a game so no hard feeling towards anyone. MadAlice is just playing the game the way it suits him. This game involves strategy and who know if someone takes away the power from MadAlice also.

This make game more fun. By the way, we are the best dueling town. We have friends and enemies. I do not disclose my friends and I am very open about my enemies.

Suggestion to all those who never had a job. Please open a town in world 6 (very early in the game) this will be a good learning experience when you actually have a job.

DeletedUser

Madalice, very SMART !...:bandit:

But there's just 19 people in your town ??

DeletedUser

Perhaps we need to start calling him MadGreg? ;)

Tis interesting. I am having fun at least :) - best thing to watch in World 3 since the Granger Pass saga.

DeletedUser

When will you understand Greg.
It is never about the town, it is about the people.

The people you want with you? Will never come to you if you act dishonorably. They can never trust you anymore.

You may never understand the concept of honor and integrity and keeping your word, but then, you are still a child; maybe one day.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm well aware of "what it's about."

Let me explain myself for the fiftieth time:

1: Ronald - leader of the UTW - quit, and left me / kroesus in charge.

2: Minor diplomatic disagreement - Kroesus fired me.

3: I got them to repromote me.

4: To secure I would never be demoted again, I fired Kroesus.

5: Ronald gets upset, unquits.

6: I try to create solidarity for the UTW under new leadership.

7: Ronald cries nonstop about dishonor to EVERYBODY because I ousted his chosen successor. Creates separatist movement.

8: Saboteur kicks everyone in the town out.

9: I form the US Union.

10: Everyone complains I'm dishonorable because I fired the old leader. The real dishonor is obviously fake quitters unable to handle a change in power.

11: Separtists continue to complain. US Union grows.

The end.

DeletedUser

This is gonna be one huge war when it all breaks out...all those towns involved. lol

Diggo11

1: Ronald - leader of the UTW - quit, and left me / kroesus in charge.

2: Minor diplomatic disagreement - Kroesus fired me.

3: I got them to repromote me.

4: To secure I would never be demoted again, I fired Kroesus.

5: Ronald gets upset, unquits.

6: I try to create solidarity for the UTW under new leadership.

7: Ronald cries nonstop about dishonor to EVERYBODY because I ousted his chosen successor. Creates separatist movement.

8: Saboteur kicks everyone in the town out.

9: I form the US Union.

10: Everyone complains I'm dishonorable because I fired the old leader. The real dishonor is obviously fake quitters unable to handle a change in power.

11: Separtists continue to complain. US Union grows.

The end.
Right... Get out your red pen peoples!

1: Ronald - leader of the UTW - quit. He left kroesus in charge and madalice second in charge (but still had the black hat).

2: Minor diplomatic disagreement - Ronald told Kroesus to fired you.

3: They generously forgave you and repromoted you.

4: To secure I would never be demoted again, I fired Kroesus. Thats abuse of power!

5: Ronald 'unquits' in an attempt to restore order and put an end to your tantrum.

6: I try to create destory solidarity for the UTW under new leadership dictatorish regeime.

7: Ronald puts this issue into the public spotlight in an effort to have you crushed for your DISHONOUR

8: Saboteur kicks everyone in the town out, so union members can escape the rebel town and remain in the union.

9: Rebel Town adopts the name US Union.

10: Ronald reports his success to the public, who seem to have taken his side in this discrepency.

11: MadAlice continues to complain. She tries to pretend shes all that by splitting her 40 members into 5 towns. US Union has grown but is now idol.

DeletedUser

How would you know anything. You're a level 19 in a random town. You're red marking something that had nothing to do with you based on hearsay? Bwa ha ha ha ha

By the way we're not idle. I didn't split anyone up. And it's 11 towns and growing. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.