Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How can I delete my character in World 2, but keep my World 1 character?

DeletedUser

don't log into your world 2 character and after 28 days it will delete, it you at least login once during those 28 days on your world 1 account, then your world 1 account will still be good.

DeletedUser

Sorry i was away last night so todays number is 74708 so 2017 have been deleted since last night.( i got last nights from a reply)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't log into your world 2 character and after 28 days it will delete, it you at least login once during those 28 days on your world 1 account, then your world 1 account will still be good.

Go to Settings -> Account -> Delete account

DeletedUser

I have a member who has been inactive for about a week and a half due to computer problems, but we don't want her to get deleted. Is there anyway to avoid it? Would she be able to rejoin our town if she is deleted? And also when a person is inactive, how long can they someone duel them, are they listed as unable to duel after awhile?

DeletedUser

She's probably just standing in your town, not sleeping, so her HP recovery isn't gonna be enough. Eventually she'll get knocked down, and won't be dueled for 2 full days. After that 2 days, she'll continue that cycle until her account is deleted. Probably.

She won't be shown as 'unable to duel', but her opponents will level up and her level will soon be too low for them to duel.

After her account is deleted, I don't think she can even start a brand-new lvl 1 character if the World is closed.

DeletedUser

I have a member who has been inactive for about a week and a half due to computer problems, but we don't want her to get deleted. Is there anyway to avoid it? Would she be able to rejoin our town if she is deleted? And also when a person is inactive, how long can they someone duel them, are they listed as unable to duel after awhile?

Tell the person to find a library sometime in the next 30 days ... currently deletions don't take place until 45 days of inactivity. I know it says 28 days, but Morthy said it was 45 days.

DeletedUser

I was inactive for around 30 days due to vacation, and school but i got back to buiz.

DeletedUser

i'd like a reopening here on w1. i could get some friends to join us.

DeletedUser

so about half have now been deleted, there are still a lot of inactives though, there are level 30 players who have quit. i'd guess that there are about 25,000 inactives currently.

DeletedUser

Worlds are opening again too. 2 + 3 have been reopened. Nice to see they will let us get some new blood .... Not for W1 yet though :)

DeletedUser

This is brutal, I literally spent an hour searching from place to place for someone to duel and I did not see one person above level 1. I regret buying so much gold now at the beginning. But I'm finally about to use it all up now... ;)

DeletedUser

3,230 people are level 30 and above, so that's a good amount of people are really active

Status
Not open for further replies.