Thejohndoe Spitefully took a town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

---This follows the posting in world 3 under thread Madalice---

If he wanted to leave he would just give the mayors hat to somebody else and leave, 001 was just an expansion town. Other peoples time and hard work was put into that town. So he is not even really hurting me; More he is pissing off and hurting other people. People who have put a lot into that town. They are the real ones that are upset. And they are the ones that deserve an apology. I can get people to rebuild a town. But i cant get back their time and money they spent building it. I haven't even spent a day or a dime in that town. They were just connected to the empire.

Secondly; He didn't take over and started running things to develop the game line a little more. Which then i would of understood his intentions, take overs happen. NO he took it over and sat there dead still. Which means he did it out of spite, only caring about him self and not the innocent players whom he has affected. He just sat there doing nothing but crying. Not farthing any context to the game.

3rd; People are making comments on madalices religious beliefs and then the same people got her temperately banned. All i can say is STOP!! JUST BECAUSE SHE COMES FROM A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND IS BY NO MEANS TO MAKE FUN OF IT. We know who went to the Admins and we have both decided to not retaliate. Because that is not the way we play online game. When a problem arises with other players we don't cry to the Admin. We do not go around and mess things up for other people out of spite, In turn ruining the overall gaming experience for everyone. We play through it. We don't go crying to MOMMY every time we get hurt. IF THIS CONTINUES I WILL MAKE AN OFFICIAL REPORT TO THE ADMINS AND I HAVE MANY OTHERS THAT WISH TO STATE THERE CAUSE. But i have told them to hold on and wait. The Worlds Must go on Either we have a town or not. But this ongoing personal Attacking has to STOP!!!!

Many are up set with the childish antics that have taken place because of thejohndoe Spiteful cross world tantrum.

If you want to go after Madalice... Go after her in the context of the game. Duel her... Start an empire to take on her empire. Same with me. But don't go and purposely ruin the game for a bunch of people that had nothing to do with political issues that took place in another world altogether.

That is just being childish. And i know you can agree with me on that!

DeletedUser

I didnt understand anything there, before i lock it, care to explain...:huh:

DeletedUser

thejohndoe as mayor of a town in W1 booted everyone out and took control. It may or maynot be connected to the drama on W3 and so they are upset about it.

DeletedUser

From the man him self from my world 1 account. Of course it has to do with what happened in world 3

thejohndoe Today at 12:45 PM Umm, how about, no?
I am letting your people back in. The best I can do is still follow your orders till I feel enough time has passed.

Even if you don't trust me, you do realize that I am the only one keeping this town building, right? In the end, it still works out for you either way. Either you have a non-friendly mayor that takes your orders, or you have your own mayor back.

For either to happen, you should leave MadAlice on w3

------

DeletedUser

The profile of the town he took from me:

This town is a tribute to the first maxed out town on World 3, that was taken over by MadAlice and his cohort Midgrin (who I believe may be the same person or at least RL friends).

Please do not ask me for invites if you are from the 'galactic empire'. If you are not affiliated with midgrin, then this town needs builders and duelers.

---

Thejohndoe took the town out of spite from what happened in world 3... I don't know how you can't see that !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cannot see that bc as I told you already once I am not in W1 and I am very leery of taking the word of a long time "friend" of that lying, If someone lied to and about you continually and then stabbed you in the back would you willing accept the word of one of their companions?

DeletedUser3773

This is the same thing MadAlice did in W3 so you can't complain
So really one might think of it as payback

And Midgrin should be screening his founders better to insure maximum loyalty as should RonaldStrider (W3)

But I agree that acting on something that happened in another world should not be allowed or at least looked down upon especially if the person involved is not involved in the other world

DeletedUser

I think this is the story:

Ronaldstrider was the Mayor of the first maxxed town in W-3 and he promoted MadAlice to Mayor and either left or got booted by MadAlice. (Only a Mayor can promote a person to Mayor and only a Mayor can boot another Mayor.)

In retaliation thejohndoe took control back of the second city in the Deathstar empire on W-1.

Midgrin and MadAlice are in fact RL friends along with some other people who play the game. On W-1 MadAlice and all the rest of the RL friends got banned for multi-accounting due to them all sharing one wireless internet connection at MadAlices house. MadAlice was "actually surprised that Midgrin didn't also get banned since he also shared the internet connection"... (not my words)

(This is according to MadAlice who told me what happened via pms on this forum.)

Sometimes you do reap what you sow ...

DeletedUser

Very very close whistling.

Ronald quit and promoted me. He left to go to some other town before he drifted off. The clash in power was between me and Kroesus, ronald's chosen successor. Ronald unquit cause he was pissed I took over.

Kroesus is like Mark Anthony and I'm like some nobody who murdered him and took over Rome.

Oh and Midgrin has every right to complain. I focus on world 3, and he has his whole world 1 thing going on. It saddens me that my actions had spiteful repercussions in his world, but it's not like he's mad at me over it, lol. He's told to me, given the choice of sacrificing an expansion town in world 1 for a maxed out town in a world that we play together on - he'd do it in a heartbeat.

DeletedUser

Reminds me of the coward Jack Mccall that killed wild bill hickok by shooting him in the back of the head while he was playing cards.

his hand, the dead man's hand, was aces over eights.

DeletedUser

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is MORE QQ. This is the kind of things that need to happen in this game. A puppet mayor for an empire of towns that slowly expands goes from boring to interesting when he takes it for himself. Whether unprovoked action or revenge for what has already happen, I see you both on equal terms and actually hope this continues.

DeletedUser

um, ok.
but i think ill look this Thejohndoe guy up. maybe i'll duel him for being an arse.
its the guy on world 3 who left's damn fault, for not making sure things went smoothly. and he should never have picked the person he wanted, but the person that the people trusted.

and i'dsuggest screwing that town over. i bet he wont ever let anyone join that town, because karma will come back and kill him, and kick him from the town.

DeletedUser

This is P&P if I've ever seen it, probably the most on-topic thread in this forum right now.

DeletedUser

um, ok.
but i think ill look this Thejohndoe guy up. maybe i'll duel him for being an arse.
its the guy on world 3 who left's damn fault, for not making sure things went smoothly. and he should never have picked the person he wanted, but the person that the people trusted.

and i'dsuggest screwing that town over. i bet he wont ever let anyone join that town, because karma will come back and kill him, and kick him from the town.

MadAlice lost 1/2 of the original town population and ALL of the UTW towns and he is the one they trusted? You should maybe brush up on your facts before you speak.

DeletedUser

i didnt say they trusted johnthedoe. i never said that. since he disbanded the town, he is obviously not the one to trust.

obviously, 1/2 the people trusted thejohndoe, and 1/2 the people trusted MadAlice.
that is the reason why im saying that this was that guy who left's fault. he should have sorted things out before leaving, or kicked them both, and put someone else in charge, because then the whole town would still be in one piece, and im sure they would both have somewhere they could go.

DeletedUser

TheJohnDoe gave the town back on world 1. And this is all my fault. I took over the town that was first to max in world 3 in order to take over the UTW. However the leader who planned on quitting, had no intentions of allowing me to lead rather than his chosen successor (think nepotism) and made a big fuss about honor and whatnot.

Well I don't care about any of that. I saw the chance to lead and I took it.

That's why regardless of what anyone else says, MY UNION, the US Union, the Union that I created the day I took over that town in world 3, is the largest Union that currently exists in this game.

People still send me hate telegrams saying I have no leadership skills and that the UTW will do better than me since they have a real leader with honor, and whatnot.

Buuuut I don't see that happening. What I *do* see is that regardless of what anyone else says, my hard work and leadership skills pay off with tangible results.

DeletedUser

i didnt say they trusted johnthedoe. i never said that. since he disbanded the town, he is obviously not the one to trust.

obviously, 1/2 the people trusted thejohndoe, and 1/2 the people trusted MadAlice.
that is the reason why im saying that this was that guy who left's fault. he should have sorted things out before leaving, or kicked them both, and put someone else in charge, because then the whole town would still be in one piece, and im sure they would both have somewhere they could go.

You are still[b/b] lost in the woods but I do not see the gain in leading you by the hand to see something which is all too obvious to a precise observer.

DeletedUser

I'm not lost in anything.

You simply cannot get beyond the fact that I took over a town to create my own alliance, and that's exactly what I did.

I don't care about what happens in the UTW anymore because I've been over it from the moment that my takeover wasn't approved by ronald who already quit the game.

Bottom line is, I have my own alliance, and the new 'leaders' of the UTW can piss off.

Everyone seems to forget a few things.

The whole UTW was my idea in the first place.

I told Ronald what to do and how to do it. All he did to start it was pick the name.

I alone, and no one else, am personally responsible for having San Diego founded in the first place.

My letter to their leader organized it Now the real leader is in charge.

REMEMBER WHEN SAN DIEGO WAS CALLED DIABLO RANGE?

That's what I named it before it turned into San Diego.

Want proof?

Here's a copy of the original letter that secured San Diego in the first place.

---------------------

MadAlice On 11/14/08 at 12:14 AM
Send an invite to

Srrr
MadAlice On 11/13/08 at 11:29 PM
Wonderful. I am going to start organizing everything on this side and start getting some volunteers to make the switch to your town.

Please change the name of your town to

Diablo Range

to signify the changeover.
tantric On 11/13/08 at 9:35 PM
okay i will accept ur proposal.
MadAlice On 11/13/08 at 7:15 PM
We have maxed out our residences and filled up our town completely.

Now we are in need of expanding into an outlying town in the area.

We are going to have more than 1 town.

If you want to allow us to expand into you this is the deal / what you would expect.

1: You would have to give mayor to one of the people we put in your town. They will take complete control over the town name, the forums, who joins and gets kicked out, and the building / rles of the town.

2: You will be bumped down to councillor since the town will have a new mayor, and the other people in your town that you designate will all have permanent passes to stay in the town forever. Chances are this will be nobody but yourself since they are inactive low levels.

This will mean you will lose total control over your town, but the new people that we push into your town will cause it to grow very quickly and eventually become huge. We will have the residences grow the town will soon be filled with large players building the town.

Also everyone in the town will be able to switch back and forth with this one, so you would suddenly be able to buy items from big buildings like ours.

Yes, you will lose control of your town, but it is growing slowly anyway. We guarantee that by doing this you will ALWAYS have a place in all of our towns and will be a valuable member as the founder of our expansion town.

Let me know what you think of the proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.