Okay..as on World 2 No ICONS and Drop down!

DeletedUser

Two problems here to work on fellas! On my drop down for quests on world 11! I have no Drop Down for Building Windmills, but I do have the Icon in the field view! And I have no Drop Down for Trading With the Indians either! And I have yet to find any Icon for it on any of my screen views for this world! Please, oh please get this taken care of..it's driving me insane! But it could be the Desert heat doin' that! Thanks for checking this out for me! ;)

DeletedUser

When this happens to me, it is usually caused by changing clothing or assigning skill points/attributes into one of the skills that is required for that job. You could not see it before because you did not have enough points into the job to make it viewable. Whenever you do one of those things, it will register on the icon immediately, but takes about ten or more minutes to register on the drop down list.

Here is the answer to your second problem:

Jobs

Q. What are labor points?
A. Labor points, or LP, equal the sum of the five skills the job uses, including equipment bonuses, minus the difficulty of the job.​
Q. How can I get more LP?
A. By leveling up (each level gives 1 AP and 3 SP to spend), by changing gear, and by completing quests that give SP or AP as rewards. Most gear just gives AP and/or SP bonuses, but some item sets include LP bonuses for specific jobs.​
Q. Why can't I see <insert name of job>?
A. You don't have enough labor points (LP). You need at least 1 LP to be able to do a job and you have to be within a certain distance of being able to do the job depending on your level. You can see jobs that you are farther away from doing as your level gets higher. To find the skills used and difficulty, see Jobs on West Stats.

West Stats' Job calculator, after you create an account, select the right world, and upload your skills and equipment will tell you your LP for all jobs and the best gear available. Finally, Best job items will help you find the best gear to buy to do a job, although it doesn't take sets into account.​
Q. How do I trade with Indians?
A. Trading with Indians is just another job. It has the same skills as trading (set traps, 2x trading, 2x appearance) and 223 difficulty.​

Last edited by a moderator: