More productive towns

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I haven't really got a detailed idea but I was just wondering. Town members collect a lot of useless items, could the town collect them and use them?

For example there's granite mining (collects granite blocks) could these be used to build nice buildings after a certain level?

There's a lot of food/drink items around which could be used for hp, but that's not thought through. If we are looking for new buildings we could make these items fit around the average town jobs (silk spinning, butchers, grocery's etc)

DeletedUser

gd idea i certainly hope they have more buildings because they have room for more anyway

DeletedUser

so your idea is basically to donate "work item" products to the town instead of cash to get a bigger bonus to treasury than say just selling the item? thats interesting. like if i had a spade that sells for 8 bucks i could donate it to town for a 12 dollar town treasury boost?

DeletedUser1105

It is an interesting concept kieghlon. I don't think that's quite what he was getting at, but I like your idea.

Certain items would be sellable at a higher rate than normal, but the money goes directly to the treasury.

Like it.