Gold Nuggets from Jobs

DeletedUser

I don't know if this has been suggested before. I think it would be really good to have a random chance of finding gold nuggets for premium service. It would have to be a really low % chance to find one of course but I think it would be really cool.

DeletedUser

You're not going to win that lottery so forget about it. Which brings my mind about nugget lottery...

DeletedUser

An enlightened developer would see the advantage in giving people a taste for the premium. Like the dealer at the school gates, if you will.

DeletedUser

yes like premium and twars whe you reach a certain amount of points

DeletedUser

0.1% chance of gaining 5 nuggets from ANY job at all.

Fact is, the 0.1% is bugger all and if you're lucky enough to get that then go you!..Such a thing would encourage some people to buy nuggets(If they EVER got lucky enough to gain them).

But having them as a 0.1% chance of drop is something I think should be useful to have.
Think, someone's day could be brightened up miraculously because of it! :D

DeletedUser

there is no way this would be implemented at all. They need to make a profit some how and premium is it

DeletedUser1105

They already have this 'taster' one some of the quests.

This is just asking for freebies for freebies-sake, I see no benefit for it.

By the time you find these nuggets, you will have already decided whether you are willing/able to spend money on this game, so getting another freebie will not change that.

DeletedUser

The premium players need the non-premium players in order to have to someone they have an advantage against! This gives non-premium players a real tasty bonus to keep them interested in the game! It's not like it actually costs the devs any more money for you to be able to queue 4 items is it.
I'd be really interested to know what the uptake on premium is. For me this game is dying on it's feet and it needs a rescue plan.

DeletedUser2708

They already have this 'taster' one some of the quests

True, true, but perhaps we could compromise by moving those quests to before level ten, thus giving that taste out a little sooner (like Ulthor's dealer) -- this could both encourage premium purchases, and help out new players with getting off to a good start.