Declared Intentions: item sets, money, duelling, but not building
Personal Requirements/Requests: at least 75% built town, lots of activity

DeletedUser8312

InGame Name: Dreadwood
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 74 1138/5635
Current Residency: Currently in Dead Can Dance on the FAR west coast
Previous Residency: Only Dead Can Dance
Accumulated Contributions: A body
Cash/Bank Account: I have more cash than I know what to do with, I have bought every item in the top 25 list for my character
Highest Attribute: Dex
1st Highest Skill: Shooting
2nd Highest Skill: Setting Traps
3rd Highest Skill: Appearance
Intended Character Build: Pure Dex Shooter
Declared Intentions: Want to move to the East coast for a little bit, to an active BATTLE READY and BATTLE ORIENTED group
Personal Requirements/Requests: Know that if it get's boring on the East Coast I will more than likely move back to my home side on the West. This is basically a temp move.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: cao-cao
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 4
Current Residency: None
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: Dueling/forting
Cash/Bank Account: almost none
Highest Attribute: Stength
1st Highest Skill: HP(3)
2nd Highest Skill: swimming(2)
3rd Highest Skill: I have alot of 1's
Intended Character Build: Soldier
Declared Intentions: I have just started in this world, and haven't decided what kind of a soldier I will be.
Personal Requirements/Requests: An active dueling/forting town. It would be great to have some shopping passes with other towns to get me the best gear I can use. And, I like it when there is a leader watching over his town. Not just going through with his townfolks.

Message me in-game, for more information.

DeletedUser5597

Looking for a town with allies far away from town. I wont give any more details.
And btw if possible with Carn empire close and not allies or naps with them. Character intended: Idk I think I'll pick a soldier and start dueling.

DeletedUser

Looking For a New Town.

Hi Guys and Gals,
Simply as this, I'm looking for a new home.
Can any body help?
:)

DeletedUser

Seeking

Seeking a town to call home. At the moment my character is only a level 6, (I've noticed most towns would prefer lvl 10 members) I'm trying to keep my stats pretty even, or as needed for jobs. The class I will be choosing is adventurer, (I like finding all the nifty stuff and questing since I'm new to the game.) I'd really would just like an easy going place where I could set down my money. (20% outsider's banking fee and foreign merchant prices seem like a big ouch. Hey. I'm just going to be honest.:rolleyes:) And have a few people to chit chat with. I noticed that world five is awfully quiet. (tumble)

I don't mind giving funds to a town I enjoying being around, or working my little tail off. I'm just looking for an easy going bunch who wouldn't mind having an Adventurer in their midst. If need be I will gladly keep working on my character until lvl 10. Any-who. Just curious as to see what's out there!

DeletedUser

I'm a level 63 adventurer, I'm currently in a town called Rezzerville Flats, have been there since I joined W5, but it has become very inactive lately so that is why I'm looking for another one. I would prefer to join a town that owns a fort (or more of them) so I could give some resources and that way help to build a fort. Doesn't matter where town is located. For more details you can contact me ingame.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Jensz
Character Level (XP/XP): Level :12 XP: 19/179
Current Residency: Homeless
Cash/Bank Account: $1000
Highest Attribute: Strength and Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Dodging
2nd Highest Skill: Aim
3rd Highest Skill: Vigor
Intended Character Build: Dueling
Declared Intentions: Helping to improve town
Personal Requirements/Requests: To have a good team in our town