need some help please and thanks

DeletedUser

hi im wondering why i cant equip my broken clay jug im lvl 2 just started yesterday any advice would be greatly appreciated

DeletedUser

You might wanna try using different internet browser. Most people use Firefox or Opera, and some say Google Chrome is awesome but I haven't used Chrome yet. If you're using IE, there are lots of problems related to IE.

DeletedUser

Same problem here. I use Opera and I can't attach the jug for the duel quest

DeletedUser

I haven't tried anything but Firefox for the West. I'm disillusioned about Opera because it's completely unusable for Netro. That's when I decided to try Chrome (I was going to wait a while). I like it, but the little bugs are annoying, like tabs randomly spawning new windows.

The only thing Explorer is good for is things Windows won't let you use any other browser for.

DeletedUser

I'm using firefox and I can drag an drop item from my invetory or double click it for the same effect.

DeletedUser

lol, im using ie 7 and havent really had any problems except the ocaisional slow loading of the over windows !!

DeletedUser

the only problem i have with opera is that i have to drag and drop items rather than just clicking on them. but that's not exactly a problem lol

DeletedUser

the only problem i have with opera is that i have to drag and drop items rather than just clicking on them. but that's not exactly a problem lol

i thought that was the way it worked for everyone lol cause i have to do it with ie 7 also

DeletedUser

No problems in latest version of firefox, only add ons I have are dictionary, firebug, developer toolbar and speed dial.