Town Taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK to those of you who have founded a town, you'd know how hard it is to keep the town going without cash, so
wouldent it be a good idea if taxes were collected form players? like say 1/4 of money not in the bank?:D
However, the money is put into a special section of cash, like bank and cash, only its town money only able to be spent on construction to the towns.that away it aint just some player collecting taxes, earning cash, and then leveing and if the town founder dissmises himself from the town, the cash is automaticly sent back to players, and the Taxes could be a weekley thing, Example: a player join a town on a Tuseday, so every tuseday, any money not banked, 1/4 would go to the town cash: however, if the player had only $1.00, no tax is collected until theyr is enough cash to be withdrawn,i belive this could help to prevent folks who are simply joining towns to buy items for a lower price, to the point that theyr are simply members joining towns to work for the town and Ect. town base of course;)
Anyone who agrees or disagrees with this idea, please post why, and i would like to know who all have decided to agree on this to send me a ingame message on worlds: 2,3,4,5 not one for i am not a member of one, Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2708

I disagree because a) the font you used hurts my eyes, b) there are already a number threads on this topic, and I have no respect for people who can't be bothered with a forum search, and c) you are obviously a mental pervert and a communist.

DeletedUser

damn TJ take a chill pill. i dont agree with the idea either but you dont have to be that harsh. This is a bad idea all around. This would make people not want to join a town if nothing else. If people arnt donating to your town or building then kick them its that simple.

DeletedUser

damn TJ take a chill pill. i dont agree with the idea either but you dont have to be that harsh. This is a bad idea all around. This would make people not want to join a town if nothing else. If people arnt donating to your town or building then kick them its that simple.

He is always that way. I am surprised he doesn't receive regular bans for abusing others on the forums. Mod discretion I guess. He does use it to good effect to drive up his posting total although.

Diggo11

Thanks, now I can actually read it :D

But it makes no real sense...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no it doesnt he sayus it gets its own section to be used for building which is the treasury and also he says that we would get it back??/

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing as I have seen it before I will lock it. I was being nice for xmas! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.