OMG!! Forest Creek is down!!

DeletedUser

except most all of those losses are on the builders and adventurers. Its easy to do that to a town when your not hitting the duelers. I know if i attack a builder with an adventurer/dueler imma win 100% of the time. Duelers know they are gonna beat the adventuers 95% of the time. So just showing the town mortician stats means nothing. instead we should show you how much they suck at doing damage. It took them 11 duels to ko me and i dont put any points besides the str attribute into health.

Duel: frontier vs. shadowice On 12/13/08 at 10:04 AM
Duel: John Rider vs. shadowice On 12/13/08 at 8:07 AM
Duel: Nasty-hunter vs. shadowice On 12/13/08 at 1:19 AM
Duel: Damien96 vs. shadowice On 12/13/08 at 12:58 AM
Duel: derrickzl vs. shadowice On 12/13/08 at 12:11 AM
Duel: xFennyx vs. shadowice On 12/12/08 at 11:50 PM
Duel: milanoson vs. shadowice On 12/12/08 at 5:44 PM
Duel: Til vs. shadowice On 12/12/08 at 5:05 PM
Duel: slowhorse vs. shadowice On 12/12/08 at 4:07 PM
Duel: derrickzl vs. shadowice On 12/12/08 at 3:22 PM
Duel: RxLsora vs. shadowice On 12/12/08 at 3:16 PM

DeletedUser

I never denied their ability to build the town. As far as their leadership goes they are not number 1. As far as their duelers go they are not number 1. As far as RESPECTED Towns they arenot number 1.

Points dont mean squat

It is very hard to duel when you have 4 towns plus loose duelers looking to make a name hitting your town continously. Like I said YAGI is camping them. One of their better duelers woke up and was hit four times within 10 minutes. Answer logically now, what town could withstand that? They may have it coming, and I believe they do just because of who the mayor is, but you still have to say no one town in early to mid development stands a chance against the concerted effort of multiple towns at once dueling wise. If you character on W5 is like the build on W4, you need to brag up on others. You cannot attack, you only win when you defend. What a dueler? LOL A level 14 dueler with some shabby equipment and no town? I am a trader andbetter equipped than you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kroesus LMAO my dueler on w4 can attack and does attack just fine, no one ever duels me so how in gods name do i have so many wins over forest hill?? i have beat all their best duelers multiple times, on W4. And as far as this world goes :-D if you havent noticed he isnt soldier class so its a bit different

No town so what i dont want a town hence no gear i will have a town when the time is right and ill hunt you down if i ever find ur name out.

And yes all of forest on every world has it coming because of arrogant leadership.

kroesus get your facts straight before you go spitting out lies. I have beat ALL forest's best duelers more than they can touch me and that is on offensive, they dont have the guts to attack me on defensive so shut your lieing trap MMMk?

and to put your lies to rest about my character here, i have posted on topic in my w4 form ill even be so kind as to give you the link Here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are to disorganized they should get organized or just die.
Mhm and learn to reply to their messages. Bad leadership=bad town.

I may suck at dueling but Bobsville is one of the top towns, why? Because we love to have fun. I lead them through, hell got Fort Dusk to stop attacking us (which was no easy feat against someone who could snap you in two with ease) >.> But I still did it because my people wanted to end it.

It's little things like that people remember and we are still gaining more and more members due to that insane leadership, crazy deadlines for buildings, and all in all crazy in general which makes us Bobsvillians, Bobsvillians! So Forest Creek, this pathetic empire you got look at Bobsville...we say right in our motto "We wont kill you, yet." and we stick to our word. I gave you a chance and obviously you don't enjoy looking to others for advice or help so your time has come and I will continue to haze Forest Springs and the other Forest of your empire.

DeletedUser

I could fight for Forest Creek, I'm outgroing my town already and I've been there a day. The most damage done in a duel when I arrived was 50 but I've took it to 82 in less than a day.

That's so lame:mad: I have also got the best rep in my town in world 4, I would never speak down to my town mates like that u plonker:angryg: btw I have a 245 hit count.

DeletedUser

That's so lame:mad: I have also got the best rep in my town in world 4, I would never speak down to my town mates like that u plonker:angryg: btw I have a 245 hit count.
yeah thats why i left my last town cause the prissy B***H that ran it was talking down her nose to me and been a snob! i cant stand people like that! its a game for god sake! they get power crazed over a game! haha its sad!!:laugh:

DeletedUser

yeah thats why i left my last town cause the prissy B***H that ran it was talking down her nose to me and been a snob! i cant stand people like that! its a game for god sake! they get power crazed over a game! haha its sad!!:laugh:
YES!! U got the X-Factor, Ur gonna be a good member to our Town I know this:laugh:

DeletedUser

They are NOT the STRONGEST town ANYWHERE, they simply over build above all others.

How many times must i tell you people Town Points doesn't directly translate into best town!

DeletedUser

oooh ok ok dont get angry about it! they are still in position one though in town rankings and that is what i meant!!

DeletedUser

Im not angry, just wish people would see that yes they build fast, but their leadership is horrible when it comes to the rest of the town aspects

DeletedUser

nah i can see what you mean mate! :D sounds familiar to a few towns i have come accross in the past!

DeletedUser

Im not angry, just wish people would see that yes they build fast, but their leadership is horrible when it comes to the rest of the town aspects

Not really... We actually have really good leadership in our town. ;)

How would you know if we had "bad" leadership anyways.

DeletedUser

Not sure if this was posted, I got bored and irritated with some of the replies past page 3.

It is not an unknown practice for someone, usually an accomplice, to deliberately duel someone to KO them. Then that person is available to work his tail off for 48 hours without fear of someone coming along and taking his, oh say $1000, out from under him.

So now you have a town that is untouchable for 48 hours. Think of the revenue they can make. AND their accomplices grow in strength. Then they can then join the town they helped... and.... kick your, well you get the idea.