sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey how do i make my guy to sleep in a town...i am already in a town where i am working....but how do i make him sleep....he is low on energy:unsure:

Thank in advance

DeletedUser

and then set the amount of time you want him to sleep for.

If your town doesn't have a hotel, then I recommend boobies.

DeletedUser

On the mini-map there should be a grey dot. This is a ghost town.

In the ghost town there is a hotel, where you sleep for $10.

DeletedUser

Ok....i am lvl 4 and not a member of a town yet....OK!!!!

so NOW where is this hotel??

I dont see any hotel??....am i missing something here???

the town doesn't have one yet..

for gods sake read the FAQ and the help guide.:indian:

DeletedUser

Sometimes bother reading the Help (juz below near the logout button in the game). *siigh*

DeletedUser

@ Poker >>> thanks buddy.....

@Herucles >> Read the HELP part....but couldnt figure out exactly...it seemed like the other towns also had a hotel and i could pay and sleep....didnt know plp had to travel 3 hrs 45 min just to sleep in a ghost town....sounds lame....lol...didnt make much sence to me at that point....lol....

neway Thank for the help....

DeletedUser

Its juz a matter of patience dude. How 'bout doing jobs of 2hrs, is it not sounds lame too?! This is a browser game, not an online mmorpg game. ;)

DeletedUser

click Ranking top right, then click skills, find nearest big town to you most of them I checked have hotels.

just click on the town name in rank and skills and it will center on your map:bandit:

DeletedUser

most of them I checked have hotels.

Yes, 8 days after the world opened, and a full 6 days after this post was made, there are hotels. When it was originally posted, there weren't, except in the founding towns.

There's no point trawling through old threads to give advice unless it's actually relevant, you know.

DeletedUser

If the town that you have joined does not have a hotel, am I now forced to travel to a nearby town to sleep? Or does the fact that I have a residence in my town negate the need to travel to sleep?

Any help is appreciated.:p

DeletedUser

dis be the advanced version of pencil and paper games prior to real mmorpg's read the faq's dont post and look like noobz

Status
Not open for further replies.