Inactives Deletion Petition!

DeletedUser

I agree, we need in fresh influx of players to help towns prosper. Im finding recruiting players, very difficult.

Small towns get gobbled up by larger towns - there is a finite number of players and I doubt they will open up the world anytime soon.

Heck there is a 6000+ town with just 2 players and the town used to be full...

Find a smaller town to get your fresh faces or find a larger town to take in your town.

DeletedUser

Total on World 1 server = 117375
First Level 2 on Server = 37927

Total Level 1's on W1 Server = 79448

First posted #'s on 10/28/08 Still no response from Development Team.
Game inception around 9/24/08 or so.

Our world is not the only one with this problem either. World 2 has the same issue
Total on world 2 = 70921
First Level 2 on Server = 25826

Total Level 1's on W2 Server = 45095

DeletedUser

Rather than opening any new worlds, the older worlds should be purged of inactive players.

This would bring in fresh blood and allow smaller towns to grow.

DeletedUser

Those are my thoughts.
We need more smaller players to "fuel" the medium-sized towns.

DeletedUser

Instead of hoping they do something why not take matters into your own hands ?

There are 15,000 players L 17 or higher ... and just look at all the rank 100-200 towns that are recruiting ... find one that will take in 5 people if you have a 5 person town.

We had 22 people from our W-18 tribe and another 8 or so joined us from people who mailed me. The remaining 20 people were all parts of towns that merged with us and I sent mail out to many many towns looking to find people who'd merge into us.

Even a top 15 rank town didn't have it easy trying to fill out 50 spaces.

DeletedUser

Total Level 1's on W1 Server = 79448

First posted #'s on 10/28/08 Still no response from Development Team.
Game inception around 9/24/08 or so.

Our world is not the only one with this problem either. World 2 has the same issue
Total on world 2 = 70921

Total Level 1's on W2 Server = 45095

If this is true, there are only 10,000 something players who are really playing the game???

DeletedUser

If this is true, there are only 10,000 something players who are really playing the game???

There certinly are not the almost 300k they pose on the front page. I'm guessing its more like 50-75,000 that are active across all 4 worlds.

Numbers are Numbers they are strictly factual and truthfull. 1/3 of world 1 registered players are above level 1.

DeletedUser

Unactive players are deleted in 45 days. I think they should make it about 30.

DeletedUser

There certinly are not the almost 300k they pose on the front page. I'm guessing its more like 50-75,000 that are active across all 4 worlds.

Numbers are Numbers they are strictly factual and truthfull. 1/3 of world 1 registered players are above level 1.

I was talking about World 1 Players...

DeletedUser

Stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

Say you have to go on holiday for a while, no account sitting feature on T-W, get caught up in stuff because you dont want to spend holiday on the computer 14 passes, character deleted, a character which you had put time and work into just gone like that because someone decided to shorten limit. Do you really want that??

Or that suddenly your computer crashes and you cant get it fixed for a while?

You can always log in, if you really want to play the game.Where do you go to holiday, to Africa? Even then, there's possibilities to log in once in a month.When your computer crashes???Do you have not one friend with computer, who lets you log in, till you get a new computer,or old one fixed?
WiFi, internet coffees, no?
Its very hard to get people to our town, cause there's a very few left, who has not already joined.One guy even send me a telegram, asking why I think that he wants to join our town in a first place.He said that, if he wants to join, he will search bigger towns with high levels, cause of heavy demands of citizens.
But question-if we delete those 70 000 inactive level1 guys, do we get 70 000 new players, who wants to play in our world, starting as a newcomers, when the others are so far ahead?I think they don't.They better start with world5.Still we don't need those 70 000 inactive players.
Cant world 1 active players join forces with world 2 active players as a United Worlds, and dump inactive players to world 0 where they have choice to start fresh, when they all get a message from developers-Come back, we miss you...

DeletedUser

You can always log in, if you really want to play the game.Where do you go to holiday, to Africa? Even then, there's possibilities to log in once in a month.When your computer crashes???Do you have not one friend with computer, who lets you log in, till you get a new computer,or old one fixed?
WiFi, internet coffees, no?

I agree with Sitakeeraja's opinion here. If you wanna play this game, there is always a way to play it.

But unexpected things always happened. Like being grounded playing Online Games. So, I suggest that T-W Team should start updating The West again...

Just a thought though...

DeletedUser

Has anyone thought about how many of those inactive players from worlds one and two may in fact still be active players, only in worlds three and four?

It happens often in games where there are different character class choices. Someone starts when this brand new game opens up, they choose a character class and explore a bit. Since the game is brand new, suddenly there's a second world.. therefore an opportunity to try something different. Now their second world is doing better because the character class they chose for world 2 better suits their playing style than the class they chose for world 1. They begin playing world 2 and forget about world 1, creating an inactive account.

Also, there are 4 character classes to choose from, therefore the numbers are irrelevant on worlds 1-4 because many of these people are repeat players, trying different classes to find their niche. A bit more telling will be worlds 5 and 6, assuming the devs come up with some changes that will give repeat players something new to look forward to.. a reason to do it all over again.

Why would they want to bother? Repeat players are great income because they already like the game and as premium only affects one game world, if a player is playing more than one, that's more opportunity for Innogames to generate income from premium purchases.

Granted, none of this applies to all those inactive lvl 1 players that are being spouted about, but when looking at the inactives at higher levels, it is something to consider. The devs have decided the rules for possible account deletion and as it is in their best interests to get rid of inactives, I am sure they will get to it but personally I prefer that they use their time to come up with new ideas and updates for those of us that do actively play, rather than worrying about the inactives that have no bearing on active players at all.

Why is it in their best interests? Inactives are usually not paying for premium, therefore as they delete inactive accounts and open worlds back up for new players, they could theoretically replace those inactive accounts with paying players as the premium bonuses would give new players on older worlds a bit of a leg up to join the rest of the actives that have been there from day one.

DeletedUser

I think inactives are really being deleted everyday. Look at how many people play the game each time you log in, you see the numbers constantly shifting. A few days ago, there was more than 290,000, today it has dropped down to only 275,000. Its a bit hard to explain that 15,000 people have actually logged in and deleted their own accounts in just a matter of about 3 days. I see level 1 greenhorns constantly disappearing from their positions after 3 days. So I think inactive accounts are being deleted everyday and we just have to wait until only active players are left.

DeletedUser

i like the idea, i mean if people were just coming to see the game in the start, when there was only 1 world... this is the one world that is full, and not full on purpose... its because people came, the saw the game, and didnt like it enough to come back, so in my thoughts, i think they should delete them. :)

DeletedUser

Has anyone thought about how many of those inactive players from worlds one and two may in fact still be active players, only in worlds three and four?

I would agree with that to a degree..... W1 was first to open. When it filled up they opened W2 and did not allow anymore in W1. The same process was used in W3...Close W2 open W3.

But when you look at the numbers they still dont add up.

Total on world 2 = 70921

Total accounts on W1 & W2 = 188296
Total accounts on W1 & W2 that are level 2 and over = 63123 Difference of 125173 - Levels 1's on W1 & W2

So unless all of the 125173 people created accounts on W1 & W2 then waited for W3+4 to open up I dont see how all these accounts could be across all the worlds like you are sugesting. Keeping in mind that W1 was closed back when W2 opened and it has not been reopened.

I dont have the figures on W3 & W4 but im guessing they are even worse than W2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2512 were deleted last night their working on it i thing you should the west a break