Items

DeletedUser

Building a bridge:
1XSledge hammer + 5XCoal + 5XGranite blocks +100 $ = Huge Iron hammer - 5 construction ,2 repairing.
I have read the idea of people creating items,and i like it a lot,i think that this will make the game a LOT more interesting.I have made a sample of the
idea:
Tending sheep:
20XWool + 5X Beaver skin + 120 $ = Furry shirt - +3 Appearence +3 Stamina +1 Vigor

Milling grains:

20XFlour + 10XGlass of water + 20 $ = Bread - restores 10 energy points.

Straightening the river:

5xSpike + 5xBeaver Trap + 5xPitch Fork + 50 $ = Grizli trap - 4 Setting Traps , 4 hiding

Shining shoes:

60xQuarter + 5xTrain ticker = Dollar - 150 $(can be sold and received $)

Prospecting:

15xFools gold + 5x Gemstones + 200 $ = Golden ring - 8 Appereance,8 Trading,4 Leadership

(Don't know if you would like the idea of items that refresh energy points )

DeletedUser

It's like a book token instead of money, i want to spend the points i earn on my choice not random things

DeletedUser

What i understood the chap to mean was that the rewards would be in the form of having certain skills upgraded. IF that is what he meant i would rather choose my own skills.

DeletedUser

yes i think that is the case so what you are saying is that you would rather have more options that you could make to up ypure duelling skills

DeletedUser

is this entire forums just full of different people's wild ideas and suggestions or is there somewhere I can get real information on this game...?

DeletedUser2708

With apologies in advance to Black Jack and HAYWIIRE!

is this entire forums just full of different people's wild ideas and suggestions or is there somewhere I can get real information on this game...?

Since this forum is clearly labeled "Ideas and Brainfarts," and another is clearly labeled "FAQ," I have just one question for you: How do you find the door to leave the house in the morning? :nowink:

Seriously, though, the answer to your question is an emphatic "YES!"

A. Scroll down to the bottom of your in-game screen, and click on the little "?" button to go to the in-game help section. 85% of the questions people post every day in the FAQ forum are answered right there.

B. Read the FAQ stickies at the top of the FAQ forum. People invented FAQs for just this purpose, so other people wouldn't have to fill the forum with needless questions and could instead find obvious answers fast and easy.

C. Use the forum search function. Granted, it can be hit and miss, but most of the time, it just shows you that there are already a thousand other threads asking what prayer does in the game.

D. Go and explore weststats.com, and you will also find the answer to 85% of your questions about items, jobs, products and quests.

E. When all else fails, post your question in the FAQ forum, with a distinctive thread title. Be specific with your question, and you are almost sure to get the answer you've been looking for. Or, you could just skip A-D and go right to E, in which case, some people may flame you, no matter how good your question is, and some will help, no matter how dumb your question is.

In conclusion, a quote of Brian's from the Family Guy Christmas Special: "You know, it's just easier to call you stupid." ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like that idea. I don't think I´m the only one that is not really in to dueling. Okey maybe that comes whit time, I haven't played this game for to long and I need to admit that the dueling part is not a thrill for me. For me I really like the quests and they are not very many. When they are done they are done. So to have a goal to do the different works after the quests are done? That is something I would like. Am I really alone about that?

DeletedUser

what u say that u dont have quests well go on weststats.net/com and then click on quests and it will tell you the ines you have coming up and as for what to do do jobs with high ex or $ depending on what you need

DeletedUser

I can see abuse for this system, especially for duelers.

Say, a dueler loads up and goes to a town with new building called "bakery" where he can either buy or make a bunch of bread, then he stacks up and saves up right befor KO'ing the whole noob-town of 25 people w/o any loss in energy... then his stats would rise pretty high along with his experience. That's cheating the whole concept of the game; working hard for earning.

DeletedUser

It's a nice idea unfortunately it is only technically possible to ko 7 people and i very much doubt if anyone has actually done this without cheating, but the bread sounds yummy!

DeletedUser

Hmmm, think about how long time you need to work to get the ingredients, the sinking motivation will not make it faster. So if you do all that work to make so many it needs to make all those duels? That is many hours of game time! Then it´s more easy to just duel and use the hotels for sleep! I bet that will recover HP much faster!

DeletedUser

i think he is meaning these to go into the spare slot and be extra items that you can make your self and not just adding to the skill points.

you get these job items
15xFools gold +
5x Gemstones +
200 $

and you get Golden ring with stats of
8 Appereance
8 Trading
4 Leadership

which sits in the bottom left of the inventory wearing items.

after thinking about this you could make different types.
10x fools gold = 9ct gold ring / 20 fools gold = 18ct gold ring =
4 Leadership / 6 Leadership
5x Gemstones = encrusted / 10x Gemstones = solitire diamond = 8 Appereance / 12 Appereance
$200 / $500 = 8 Trading / 12 Trading

Last edited by a moderator: